59🏍

"I'm glad you said that Navy because I want to make things more permanent

"I'm glad you said that Navy because I want to make things more permanent."

I turned around and got the box out of the bag and my hands were trembling. I am so nervous I don't know if I can even speak.

I turn back around and she's looking back at me and I smile. I can't believe this gorgeous girl loves me.

I hold the box in front of me and her eyes get big. "Navy I have something to say to you and I'm nervous as hell. But I can't live my life without you or Lanie in it and I love you with all of my heart and I just want to know will you marry me?" I asked opening the box.

"Oh, Kash! Yes, I will marry you!" She said jumping into my arms and kissing me.

"What a relief." I laugh kissing her back.

"That is a beautiful ring. I love it and I love you! Now put it on my finger." She laughs.

I slip the ring on her finger and then kiss it. It looks beautiful on her finger.

 It looks beautiful on her finger

"You did such a great job, Kash. I love the style and shape and color." She smiled.

"I'm glad that you say that because I'm having your wedding band made the same color with diamonds all the way around it and my ring will be the same color but plain." I smile and kiss her lips again.

We sit and looked at the waterfall all day. We eat the stuff I brought and drank the waters and Navy laid in my arms and we watched the sun go down.

After that, we decided to go back to that little place we eat at before and have some burgers and fries to celebrate.

"I can't believe I'm engaged and have a fiancée." She laughed as we finished up our burgers.

"I'm so happy you liked it. I was looking through the cases and nothing caught my attention and then the owner came out with that ring he had just finished making and I said that's the one." I smile over at her.

She reaches across the table and grabs my hand. "I can't wait to be Mrs. Ryan. When and where do you want to get married?" She asked.

"I haven't thought that far ahead I guess." I laugh as we head back out to the bike.

"Wait until Ivy finds out. She's going to go crazy. We could always have it in our backyard." She said.

"That's not a bad idea. I need to call my dad and let him know. He's going to be ecstatic." He laughs putting his helmet on.

We pull up at the house and Ivy and Des are outside with Junie. I wave as we pull into the garage.

Once off the bike, I cant wait to show Ivy. We both walk over to their porch and they motion us to sit down.

"Thanks but we are tired we just wanted to say hey," Navy said.

"Where have you guys been? It's dark and I saw you leave this morning." Ivy said.

"We went for a long ride and got engaged and went to eat at that great burger place again," Navy said.

"WAIT! Hold up did you say engaged???" Ivy jumped up out of her chair to look at Navy's hand.

"I did." She giggles showing off her ring.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful! Kash, you did a great job!" She smiled.

"When is the wedding?" Des asked.

"Umm, we haven't got that far yet." I laughed.

"Maybe the backyard. Nothing big or fancy." Navy said.

"Oh, I'm so excited. I will help you plan the whole thing." Ivy smiled.

"I knew I could count on you. Well, we better get home. April should be bringing Lanie at any time. Nite guys!" Navy said.

"Congrats! Nite." Ivy said.

I wrapped my arm in hers as we walked back to the garage. "That went well didn't it?" I laughed.

"I knew she would be on board to help me. Now I have lots of planning to do." She smiled at me.

"I love you Navy and I love seeing that smile on your face," I said stopping her in her tracks and placing my hands on her face, and pulled her in for a long slow kiss.

When we broke free a car was pulling up into the driveway and it was April's van. She got out and didn't have Lanie.

"Where is Lanie?" I asked.

"She is home asleep with momma. I wanted to come to get some clothes for her and I didn't think you guys would care if she stayed the night." She smiled.

"We don't care. We have some celebrating to do anyways." I smirked.

Navy smacked my chest and laughed. She held up her hand and April's eyes got big. "Oh goodness congrats you two. I would say celebrating is in order." She laughed.

After April left we headed upstairs to the shower. We needed to wash the waterfall and dirt off of us and probably a few bugs in our hair along the way.

I watched as Navy stripped down and got under the showerhead. God, she is so beautiful from her hair to her toes and I can't wait to marry her.

As I watched the soap drip down her body my cock was rising and getting harder and harder.

She looked down and bit her lip when she saw him. "You want him don't you?" I asked her.

She rinsed the soap off of her and I gently grabbed her neck and pushed her back against the wall as I sucked on her lips before lifting her leg and slowly entering her.

"Jump Navy," I said as she did and I caught her, and she wrapped her legs around my waist and leaned her head back on the shower wall as I thrust in her.

"Oh, Kash!" She moaned biting her lips.

"Tell me what you want Navy," I whispered in her ear.

"I want you to fuck your fiancée hard and fast." She moaned which caused me to moan and I gave her exactly what she wanted and then some.