51🏍

I couldn't wait for Ivy to get home with the baby so I could meet Junie and I couldn't wait to see Lanie's expression when she sees the baby for the first time

"Ivy said she would call when they make it home Kash." Navy giggled.

"I know but I can't wait for Lanie's reaction." I smiled.

"That's not something we talked about but do you want children someday?" She asked.

"I think so. I mean I'm good with Lanie so I would say yes. Wait your not pregnant are you?" I ask.

"No I'm not but what if I was?" She smiled.

"I would be excited about it and go with you to every appointment," I said.

"That's good to know Kash." She smiled.

"Ooh, there they are let's go." I grin.

"Since you can't wait let's go then." I laugh following them out the door.

We all three walk over to the car and Des is smiling. "Sorry man I couldn't wait I want to see Junie." I laugh.

"It's alright let me help Ivy in if you guys will unbuckle Junie," Des said.

"I'll do it since you have Lanie," Navy said to me.

"Fine, I'll grab the bag." I laugh.

Once we all get inside Ivy is holding her stomach. "I know you are sore so if you need anything please text me," Navy said.

Des uncovered the car seat and Lanie pointed and said, baby.

"That's baby Junie," I said.

"Baby Juey." Lanie smiles.

"Oh my gosh, that's so adorable," Ivy said.

Des handed her to me and put her in my arms and I couldn't help but smile. She was beautiful and I looked at Lanie and she was grinning but she wanted to poke her eye.

Navy took Lanie off my lap and she cried wanting me but we didn't trust her around Junie just yet.

"Baby Juey kiss," Lanie said.

Navy brought her back over and let her gently kiss Junie's head.

"Looks like you two need a baby." Des laughed.

"I remember saying that to you and you got scared and ran out of the hospital room." I laughed.

"I'll admit I was scared and still am but I guess we will figure it out together." He said squeezing Ivy's hand.

"It will come naturally to you. You don't know anything about a baby or taking care of it but you will do just fine and if you can't call or text me and I'll be glad to walk over guys." Navy said.

Lanie wanted me and begin crying so I handed the baby off to Navy.

"Dada mama baby Juey."

"No that's not mama's baby it's Ivy and Des baby."

"Me you baby." She pointed at herself.

"Yes, Lanie bug is my baby," I said to her smothering her in kisses, and she giggles.

"She wants you all to herself." Des laughed.

"And to be honest I love it. This kid has my heart." I smile as Navy rocks, Junie.

We stayed for an hour or so until Lanie got cranky and when Junie begin to cry so did Lanie.

"Let's get you home for a nap," I said as we left and walked across the yard.

Just as we walked into the house my phone begins ringing.

📞Hello?

📞Kash Ryan?

📞Yeah, this is he.

📞Mr. Ryan, I'm calling you from homicide and we got some news last night about your brother's case.

📞Oh wow

📞We would like for you to come in so we can go over some things with you.

📞When do you want me to come in?

📞Anytime is good but today preferably.

📞I'll be there in less than an hour.

📞Ok, I'm detective Ryan. But I go by Ryano just ask for me.

📞Thanks see you soon.

I hang up my phone and Navy is looking at me. She just put Lanie down.

"What was that Kash you look white in the face."

"That was a detective from homicide. They have news about Morgan's case." I said.

"Oh shit, you better get going and find out." She said.

"I'm nervous but I hope they caught someone," I said grabbing my jacket.

"Are you going to be ok to drive? I can call April to come set with Lanie." She said.

"I think I'm ok. I'll be back soon though." I said walking over to her and kissing her lips.

"I love you, Kash. Be careful!"

"I love you too Navy." I will I said kissing her again and walking into the garage.

I hit the remote and raise up the door and then hit the other remote and start my bike and jump on it and head toward town.

When I get to the police station they take me where I need to go and I see an older man walk in with salt and pepper hair and he sits down across from me. "I'm Ryano."

"I'm Kash. Thanks for calling me to come down here." I said.

"To make a long story short Kash we arrested the man who killed your brother. He has killed several people in hit and runs and he's a young twenty-one-year-old male."

"Did he admit to killing my brother?" I ask.

"Yeah that among a few others and we did find your brothers DNA on the bumper of his car behind a light lamp."

"So what happens now?" I ask sitting back.

"Well with him saying he's guilty I'm not sure if there will be a trial or if he will just be sentenced but either way I will keep you updated.

"Can I see what he looks like?" I ask.

I watch as he pulls out a mugshot and I take a look at my brother's killer. He's just a kid and my brother would have given him anything he would have wanted.

"Wow I never thought this would be solved but I appreciate all you have done Ryano."

"It's my pleasure. I will call when I find out more." He said.

"Thanks, man I appreciate it," I said getting up and heading out to my bike.

When I got on it and headed back to Navy I felt lighter.