38🌹

I am losing my mind

I am losing my mind. I can't think when Kash is near me. I think I'm finally healing.

I'm not crying over Gavin as much and I seem to think more about Kash. I'm not sure if that is wrong but it's what I'm feeling.

"What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours Navy?" Kash asked.

"Sorry I was just thinking about how you drive me crazy and I'm not crying as much as I was before and I think that's healing. Mostly due to you." I smile.

"Do you want me to get up off of you?" He asked.

"No, I don't," I said as I move one leg out from under his leg. I really want him to touch me.

He leans down and captures my lips with his and rocks his pelvis with mine. His lips leave mine and make their way to my neck where he begins licking and sucking.

He then moves to the top of my chest where he kisses before kissing my mouth again.

"Kash I really need you to touch me. I can't wait any longer." I whisper.

"Are you sure Navy? I mean I most definitely want to but I don't want you to do it just for me." He said.

"Oh no, I'm being selfish and want it for me." I giggle.

"Well, I would be happy to help you." He said as his hand found its way to the top of my PJ bottoms and slipped his hand inside.

"You don't have any panties on and I'm surprised." He said before kissing me again.

He slowly brushed over my mound as his finger looked for my little wet nub. When he begins to move it in slow circles his tongue entered my mouth and I was feeling all different sorts of emotion.

He moved his finger a little faster which made me breathe heavily. "Damn Navy." He said as I convulsed on his finger before he made his way down to the wettest spot and inserted a finger.

I moan out and move my head back into the couch as he inserts another finger and moves in and out more. I forgot how good that felt but for some reason, it feels completely different.

"Navy I want you to come on my fingers." He said as he moved his fingers in and out slowly while his lips were still attached to mine.

I moan out again before I find my release. He pulls his fingers out and moves up to my nub moving it around slowly again before removing his hand.

I watch as he puts them to his mouth and sucks my juices off of them. For some reason that doesn't even embarrass me. It makes me want him even more.

"Fuck Navy I'm so hard and I have dreamt of doing that to you and it was better than I thought." He said.

"Sit up Kash," I said biting my lip pushing my hair out of my face.

He sits up and I stand up in front of him. "I want you to take your jeans off," I said.

"Just because I made you feel good doesn't mean you have to do anything to me." He said.

"The hell it doesn't. You have waited forever and I said take your fucking jeans off Kash." I said.

"Yes ma'am." He smirks raising up and pulling down everything he had on and when I got a look at what he was working with I was pleasantly surprised.

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that tattoo of the eggplant near his junk. But looking back at his member he was so hard and I had never seen anyone besides Gavin's and well they looked completely different.

I went to fix my ponytail when Kash grabbed my hair in one hand and held onto it as I got closer. I looked up at him and licked the tip and he closed his eyes.

I wasn't sure if I could fit all of him in my mouth but I would be glad to try. I lick all around it sucking on the tip before I place it in my mouth and begin moving up and down slobbering on his hard dick.

He pulled my hair a little tighter as I began bobbing up and down faster. His grunts and moans made me suck harder which sent him over the edge and he lost it in my mouth.

When I was done I stood up and he pulled me down on his lap. His dick was still rock hard between us. I wrapped my hands around it and played with it as his lips found mine and his tongue fucked my mouth.

"Kash I want you," I said.

"Navy I don't have a condom on me because I had no idea this would be happening." He said trying to catch his breath.

I run my thumb over his slit. "I don't care. I'm on the pill since I had Lanie and I need you inside of me."

I stand up and take my PJs bottoms off as I watch Kash when they fall to the floor and he licks his lips.

I straddle his lap and he looks at me with lust in his eyes. "Are your sure Navy?"

"Oh, I'm so sure. I want you to fuck me now Kash." I said.

He lined himself up and I sit down slowly on him. I mean it had been a while for me and never had anything this big and it took my breath away along with how full I felt inside.

Once he was all the way in I leaned forward and kissed his lips as he took off my t-shirt. He massaged my breast in his hands before placing each nipple in his mouth sucking as I rocked back and forth on him.

He placed his hands under my ass and lifted me up and down fast until we came together. I had never felt so satisfied in all of my life.