The Broken and The Selfless: Murasakibara x Reader, Kise x Reader Part 3

A/M:

Sorry it's been so long since I updated this mini series. I hope I could make up with this.

Enjoy!!!

---

The Broken and The Selfless (part 2): Murasakibara x Reader, Kise x Reader

"Can we all get inside first instead of standing here in the entrance?" (Your Name K) broke the silence.

"H-Hai! Please follow me." (Your Name M) bowed and gestured the guests to follow her.

The two are following her silently but Kise decided to approach her. "(Your name M)cchi, what shall we do? They both seem angered with us?"

"No shit Kise, don't be surprised that maybe they've read about that paparazzi news." You spat back at him silently. "Either way, the four of us need to talk this out somehow."

Kise just nod and pat her on the head. "Don't worry, everything would be fine." Before he left her on her own, probably to go and talk to Tachi.

(Your Name K) was curious about Kise and (your name M)'s relationship. Not like she cares, she's just curious how Kise coped up after what happened to the two of them. And she wonders if Kise really is now a father.

They arrived at a certain room and that's when Kise and (Your Name M) realized that Murasakibara and (your name k) are sharing a single room.

Thoughts run through Kise and (your name M)'s thoughts. But then again, they somehow deserved to be forgotten by the persons they loved. Because they themselves shattered them.

---

"It's already night time, would you like your dinner on the restaurant or be delivered here in your room?"(your name m) fumbled opening the room's door with her own spare of keys.

"We'll take our rest. Just deliver the food here, we've been in a long flight, thank you." With that (your name K) bowed down curtly at (your name M).

She seems to not be angered at her, even though she thinks Kise is with her, she knows she doesn't have a say about it. So she stayed civil.

But upon closing the door of the hotel room, (your name K) saw a very furious looking Murasakibara as he lunged the wall next to him.

"Can you just get your shit together Murasakibara and use your goddamn brain. Don't pour your anger on inanimate objects."

But what she received is just a "shut the fuck up look" before the actual reply. "Don't act like you're not affected about this!!!"

Raising your brow and crossing your arms, you spat back. "Oh heck you bet I am. You know Kise and My story. But I am acting civil unlike you." You just approach him in the end. "Just rest tonight and we'll sort things tomorrow. Okay?"

"Hmph, okay...but not until the food arrives."

After dinner, the two slept on their separate beds.

---

(Next Day)

It was an early day at the beach. (Your name M) is already busy serving the customers some breakfast, while Kise is playing with Tachi.

It is a mandatory for employees of the resort to wear a swim wear while serving the guests outdoors, (your name M) wasn't an exception, though she is wearing a loose polo to cover everything up which Kise lend to her.

Which upsets expecting guest, not knowing she already is a mother.

Not until another power pair arrived.

It was Atsushi wearing a casual beach polo with all the buttons opened and a below the knee khaki shorts, and (Your name K) wearing a one piece black bikini with a sheer white cover-up.

Every men except Atsushi drooled with the scenery.

Kise was well aware of how heavy the atmosphere became after the two appeared.

And he knew that probably (your name M) is playing a game, since she's been extra clingy to Murasakibara. He may be an idiot, but he just realized those two aren't together or doesn't share a relationship. Probably those two are testing him and (your name M).

And they are very successful with (your name M). Evidence is that she looks downcast and was about to cry.

And as he said, they could also play the game.

Kise neared where (your name M) is after excusing himself from Tachi. "(Your Name M)cchi, may I have MY polo back?" He emphasized the MY word so the other two could take notice of his act.

"K-Kise-kun! What the- hey!" Before (your name M) could protest, Kise ripped his oversized polo that covers her body.

And revealing a glorious body like one of those who always surf, because she always does. She's wearing a two piece hot orange bikini.

And every men are happy. Including Kise who is satisfied on Atsushi's amazed look about (your name M) and immediately turned to anger when Kise pulled her by the waist, enclosing her with his figure.

"You should show your body more (your name M)cchi."

"T-the heck K-Kise-kun!" She tried to push Kise, but this hold was very secure. Kise titled (your name M)'s chin up and guided his lips nearing her when...

*bam*

A strong force in the form of a fist hit him in the jaw, sending him down to the sand.

It was Atsushi, looking all furious as he pulled Kise by an arm, making him look like a lifeless body.

"You traitor! How dare you snatch (your name M)-chin from me Kise! You know how much I-" he cut himself off. Pride took over. He can't just say he love (your name M) after everything.

"You what Murasakibaracchi!???" Kise tried to wiggle out of his hold, but failed.

Murasakibara on the contrary can't admit that he won't ever stop loving (your name M).

"Shut up!!!" And with that, he punched Kise once again as he went flying to some tables and chairs. Kise lost consciousness.

"K-Kise-kun!" (Your name M) rushed to Kise's unconscious self. But before managing to check his condition, Atsushi threw her in his shoulder.

"You're going with me."

"W-What? L-Let me go!!!"

No one dared to interfere, upon seeing how the giant easily trampled a man with a single blow.

When (your name M)'s plead for help faded from onlooker's earshot, (your name K) sighed as he approached the unconscious Kise.

"Ugh, the heck why did he do this." He helped the unconscious blonde back inside the hotel.

-TBC-

A/N: hahahha OMG I didn't expect this might be this long, I am only targeting a 3 part story but then again fuck my brain XD

What can you say about this? Your guess and expectation about the next chappy?

Not really sure if the next would be the last tho.

VOTE! If you dream of having a surfer's body, because I do XD I only have a walking stick figure XD

February 15, 2014