When the knife pierced the heart, Zhao Shi breathed a sigh of relief and got relieved.

Decades, the long years, it is really lonely and terrible.

Those days have long lost any meaning.

Mingzhu stared forward blankly, her eyes looked a little ethereal, she never thought that Zhao Shi would end her life with her own hands.

When I saw Zhao Shi in my dream several times, she really wanted to rush over and die with him. I really heard him say how he died, and he was not as happy as he thought.

Mingzhu's eyes were wet for some reason, she clenched her teeth, closed her eyes and endured without saying a word.

Her body was trembling, her back was tight, and Zhao Shi's fingers were placed on her waist, gently soothing her emotions.

Zhao Shi blinked his very sore eyes, and he said in a very low and light voice in her ear: "Zhuzhu, is it okay to forget those things?"

Forget about the things that make her painful.

Don't hide from the nightmare in your dreams.

Zhao Shi also said a lot. He said that he really likes her and has never regarded her as a dispensable plaything for a moment.

Mingzhu seemed to have heard it but didn't seem to hear it clearly. When he heard him say that he liked the word, her eyelashes trembled, like the shaking of a butterfly's wings, thin and fragile.

Hasn't she liked him? Her eyelids moved slightly, she opened her eyes slowly, and she said in a very calm voice: "I always have nightmares. Strange dreams, but every time you dream, you have no expression on your face to kill me."

Mingzhus expression was a little confused, her eyes seemed very confused, she frowned slightly, and said in a very flat tone: "Maybe because when I was killed, I liked you so much, so Im really unforgettable and unforgettable. Every time I think of it, my bones hurt, my throat hurts, and it hurts everywhere."

She raised her face, looked at him with a dazed expression, and asked, "Zhao Zhi, you really couldn't tell that I liked you at that time?"

She was both naive and stupid at the time, stupid.

Especially simple to please him.

I listened to him very much, just seeing his face can be happy for a long time.

Zhao Shi said: "I know."

Mingzhu nodded: "Well, you know, you just pretended not to know."

"No." Zhao Shi's throat was a little painful. He said, "I didn't pretend to be ignorant."

"Maybe. I can't see through you." Mingzhu couldn't push him away, leaning on his shoulder, and her voice was a little tired: "I want to sleep, can you go out first?"

Zhao Shi moved his fingers slightly and let go of his hand a little bit.

Mingzhu was free to roll the quilt side to the other side. Zhao Shi stood by the bed and looked at her back quietly for a while. When he left, he closed the window and the faint light was blocked outside.

Zhao Zhi stiffened his legs and stood outside the door for a while, listening to the muffled cry in the room, and clenched his fingers silently.

There are thousands of tastes in Mingzhu's heart, and she doesn't know why she is crying.

When a person cried, she became sleepy, and it didn't take long before she huddled in the quilt and fell asleep slowly.

I don't know if my heart knot is really untied.