Mingzhu doesn't plan to sit in Yangzhou from now on, and she will have a day to spend her money. The most urgent thing is that she still has to find a living to support herself.

Mingzhu carefully pondered it. She looked at Hongling with bright eyes. She asked, "Shall we open a small shop selling pastries? What do you think?"

Hong Ling went away accidentally, feeling that the smell on her body smelled good, sweet and savory. Is it possible that girls with children smell so good on them?

Mingzhu's slender thumb poked her lightly, and Tan mouth opened slightly, "Hongling, I'm asking you."

Hongling came back to her senses, her eyebrows were filled with sorrow, "I can only burn fire, not making pastries."

Mingzhu's lips filled with a rippling smile, and she said, "I will do it."

Hong Ling's gaze shifted to her belly, "But you will be very tired if you are still pregnant with a child."

"Don't worry, I won't tire myself. We can take a long-term view on this matter."

The child is very relieved and never troubles her. She has eaten well recently and slept well.

Besides, the pastry shop doesn't have to work all day. It goes out in the evening and rests after selling for two hours.

Hongling asked curiously: "Why do you want to open a pastry shop? I heard them say that they make more money selling jewelry and embroidery."

Mingzhu also understands this truth. The patterns embroidered by a good embroiderer can easily sell for sky-high prices in a wealthy land. A piece of silk embroidered palpa, not to mention a few hundred taels, is easy to sell for dozens of taels of silver.

"Because I liked to eat pastries when I was a kid, I often couldn't eat them, so now I want to open my own restaurant."

The family only gives two taels of silver a month. Not only is her mouth greedy, but also very nasty. The pastry shop that she likes to eat is expensive, and she will only let people buy it once every half a month.

Hong Ling said in amazement: "I thought your family was rich, so poor you don't even have money to eat pastries."

Mingzhu just smiled, without extra explanation.

It's not cold in autumn in Yangzhou City. After a few days of the sun, the catkins on the riverbank raged with the wind, and the flowers fluttered.

Mingzhu and Hongling went to see the shops in the most prosperous area of ​​Yangzhou City together. After wandering around for a while, they saw a shop to sublet.

Mingzhu went in to find the shop owner and asked about the price of the sublet. After a calculation, it was still too expensive.

When the boss saw her leaving, he didn't stop her. He just said, "I don't have to worry about renting out this shop. The girl has to think about it. After this village, there will be no more shop."

Mingzhu turned around and replied: "I know, wait until I wait for my sister to discuss one or two, and then I will reply another day."

Hong Ling was too direct, and she asked, "Since your shop is so popular, why rent it to others."

This was originally a shop selling antiques. The owner was young and used his family's money to open this shop. Two years ago, he was forced to inherit the family's business, so he became even more concerned about this antique shop that had lost money for years. Naturally, business is not good.

And he was too tired, so he just rented it out.

"Business is not good." He said truthfully.

Hongling grabbed Mingzhu by the arm, pulled her to the door, and whispered in her ear: "Let's change another house. He has said that business is not good, and Feng Shui must not be good. We rented it and lost money. manage?"