It was late at night, and Zhao Shi was still in the study, lazily leaning on the teacher's chair, gently rubbing the painful temple with his fingers.

The anger was unquenchable, and there was no sleep.

Zhao Shi had already endured his great temper in Ming Mansion. Originally, he couldn't bear this kind of thing according to his temperament. He even thought about smashing the jade crown in front of her on the carriage.

It didn't happen when she came to the head, Mingzhu was not very courageous, if he moved true in front of her, the little girl might be scared to get sick again.

The only time Zhao Shi was angry with Mingzhu was also a long time ago. She had just entered the house at that time, and she was naive. Only when he was as foolish as the outsider said, put down his body softly and said a few good things to him, then sneaked away the token from him, and when he was on the court, he took his handmaid and fled openly. NS.

Mingzhu is also smart, and she knows how to dress herself up when she runs away. When Zhao Shi led people to catch up with her, she was about to leave the city gate.

Zhao Shi didn't say a word and threw her into the carriage, almost throwing her on the bed.

She shrank in fear.

Seeing her evasive action, Zhao Shi naturally became more and more angry. He squeezed her ankle and pulled her out, threatening with a few words in a low voice.

She was so frightened that she obediently did not resist. I had a high fever the next day, and I didn't get better after half a month of illness.

Zhao Shi settled down and wrote a few words, and when he looked up again, the sky outside the window gradually brightened.

He changed his clothes and went to the palace to celebrate the New Year.

Sheng Ling lived in the palace these days, and went to the Fushou Palace early in the morning to ask for peace. Her drunkard's intention is not to drink, the main purpose is Zhao Shi.

Sheng Ling had sent someone to check the girl Zhao Shi raised in the other courtyard, and only got the news this morning.

"The princess, the subordinates have already found out the details of the girl."

Sheng Ling's eyes narrowed, "Let's talk about it."

"I heard that it was a concubine of the Ming family, named Mingzhu. Her mother was born in a brothel, a prostitute, Congliang, and her father was a minister of rites."

The attendant continued and said: "This girl seems to have learned a lot of methods from her mother. The prince only saw her and took her back to the house."

Sheng Ling was exasperated when she heard it, and the tea cup in her hand slammed on the table, tea splashing all over, she said with a cold face: "The prince brother has never seen any method, it must be more than that simple."

The attendant hesitated, and then said: "What the princess said is also reasonable. I heard that the Ming girl's appearance is not inferior to Yangzhou's thin horse."

Sheng Ling asked: "Where is she now?"

"The New Year is coming back to Ming's mansion."

Sheng Ling sneered, "I see, you go out."

After waiting for this year, Sheng Ling must go to meet this very smart lady Pearl in person. She wants to see if she is as beautiful as an immortal, and will hook all the princes and brothers who have never been moved by beauty. Fascinated.

Seeing the princess's anger, the little maid stepped forward to obey her, "Princess, you don't have to put her in your eyes, and the maidservant Yinu, she is just a fashionable pastime by the prince, if you intervene. I am afraid I will be unhappy."