Zhao Shi looked at her without saying a word, her cheeks plump and skin translucent, like peaches exuding a full fragrance.

Suddenly, his heart was calmed for a moment, and his brows were not as hostile as he came out of the dungeon.

After all, he still minds that Mingzhu and Wei Chiyu had a broken lotus.

He unprovoked the fact that Mingzhu didn't like him was angered to Wei Chiyu, as if only this person disappeared, and he could get the joy that Mingzhu once had.

Zhao Shi didn't want Mingzhu to be afraid of him. He was indeed a man with a deep intention, cruel methods, and indifferent feelings, but she could not fear him like others.

Zhao Shi swallowed his throat and walked slowly to her. He didn't notice Mingzhu's nervousness. "Yeah."

No one could see that Zhao Shi's heart was somewhat fragile at this time, only the end of his eyes that had been smudged with crimson revealed a bit of emotion. He suddenly wanted to hug her, but he endured it.

The arrogance engraved in the bones made him unable to ask why you didn't like me.

Knowing that she is still unwilling, Zhao Shi will only pretend not to see.

They all said that he spoiled her too much, and he spoiled her too much.

"What are you up to?"

Mingzhu held his mind and smiled faintly, "Just made a birthday gift for the princess."

Zhao Shi smiled without emotion. Even Zhao Xin, who had only a few sides with her, was worthy of her so much effort. He just couldn't remember his birthday.

He sat down and casually played with the prayer beads in his hand, "Bring it over and show it to me."

Mingzhu took a deep breath, "Okay."

She took advantage of this opportunity to quickly throw the medicine bottle in her sleeve into the drawer, her hands and feet very quickly, without showing her feet.

She made Zhao Xin a tree-like golden step with a root flower, the gold leaf veins are clear and lifelike, with round turquoise beads inlaid on both sides. Step by step is exquisite and smart, and incompetent craftsmen can't do it.

She placed Step by step cautiously in front of him, and said in a uncertain tone: "The princess should like it."

The little girl has no resistance to good-looking things forever. Anyway, she likes it very much. If the princess doesn't want it, she will keep it for her own use.

Zhao Shi glanced twice, and then said, "She has never seen anything good."

Although he told the truth in a plain tone and didn't mean anything to belittle, this sentence was very painful to Mingzhu.

Mingzhu's face turned pale, and she didn't argue with Zhao Shi. If she could talk to him less, she talked less.

"Well, I know." Mingzhu explained, "I just think that what I make by myself is more sincere."

On the contrary, Zhao Shi's face was even lower, frowning, thinking deeply, not knowing what he was thinking.

He couldn't help but want to sneer, Zhao Xin would really please her, and in a short time he could make her heartless and sincere.

"Fengchai step by step, she has too many baby boxes to put it down." Zhao Shi didn't know how he even had to eat his sister's jealousy. He said, "She doesn't lack a gift like you. You might as well give it nothing. "

Mingzhu calmly shook his step in his palm, lowered his eyelashes, pale and stiffly echoed him: "Well, you are right."

His few straightforward words still slightly hurt her heart.