106

The atmosphere in the palace is solemn, and the hospital is even more melancholy.

A continuous light rain began in the spring when it was just in time, and the patter of rain made people feel bored.

Mingzhu also didn't know where the loss and emptiness in her heart came from. When she was depressed, she went to the castle tower twice. We often meet Wei Chiyu on the street.

Every time Wei Chiyu would send her to the alley, the bookish air on him became heavier and heavier, and the whole person looked steady and deep.

Some students in the academy admire him very much, mistake Ming Zhu for Wei Chiyu's wife who has never been seen before, and often buy some gadgets to please this talented Master Wei.

Wei Chiyu would occasionally accept these gifts. Some of them were delicious and fun. They were originally intended to be given to Mingzhu. After thinking about it, she probably lacks anything now. It's no longer a little girl who has to look forward to eating a piece of sugar cake.

So Wei Chiyu put all the gadgets that would never be sent out into a wooden box and locked it up.

After a few more days, Mingzhu seemed to realize that Zhao Shi hadn't come back for a long time.

She only heard that he was injured, and did not ask about his injuries.

Mingzhu looked at the drizzle outside the window with a dazed expression. The rain did not stop. After a while, she closed the window silently, and fell asleep on the soft pillow.

She didn't sleep for a long time. When she woke up, the rain outside the window had not stopped. Her heart was empty, very uncomfortable, her cheeks were wet, and the ends of her eyes were also moist.

She called the servant girl in, her eyes were a little startled: "Is he all right?"

The maidservant finally breathed a sigh of relief, and the princess still remembered the hurt of her Royal Highness. She replied: "The slave and maidservant are not very clear. A few days ago, Mr. Lin said that your Highness's injury...not very good."

People have been in a coma, as if they still have to rely on medicine to survive.

A little carelessness, maybe...

Mingzhu's chest is stuffy, her breathing is not very smooth, her small face is very white, and her brows are frowning: "Can I enter the palace for a look?"

The maid was overjoyed: "Of course it is possible."

It stands to reason that the day the Prince had an accident, the princess should enter the palace to take care of her.

But the relationship between the princess and the prince... is really not good. They looked anxious and did not dare to make a sound.

Guan Shi immediately arranged a carriage to take her to the palace.

Mingzhu entered the palace but was guilty again. She wandered around the palace twice, feeling anxious, and her handkerchief was twisted by her.

On the day of Lichun, the imperial physician did not come out of His Royal Highness's bedroom for a whole day.

The rumors are raging, saying that it is your Royal Highness, I am afraid that it will not work.

The injury worsened suddenly, and there were fewer days of conscious awareness after that day.

Mingzhu was sitting in the yard in a daze. The needle in her hand almost stabbed her. She suddenly recovered, and her chest was particularly uncomfortable.

After half a stick of incense, she finally stepped into Zhao Shi's bedroom.

There is no one in the temple, and the emperor does not know when he has left. The hanging curtains dimmed her vision, and only a person lying on the bed could be seen vaguely.