100

Zhao Shi's move was fairly light, he checked the position, and only listened to the sound of bone displacement.

Mingzhu burst into tears from the pain immediately, her black and bright eyes were filled with icy mist, and her beautiful and clean face unconsciously showed some grievances.

Fortunately, the pain in the ankle gradually eased.

Zhao Shi looked up and saw that her eyes were red and she dared not feel the pain. He sighed slightly, and gently wiped away the moisturization from the end of her eyes with his fingers: "Zhao Xin doesn't work well, and there is no reliable time. You have a long memory this time, so don't let her play foolishly next time."

Mingzhu was almost chilled by the man's fingers. She turned her face away and looked away at random. She said, "I want to go."

It was not that Zhao Xin encouraged her or forced her.

When Zhao Shi heard what he didn't like, he was silent or walked around. After a while, he suddenly said: "Daughter is out of school today, clamoring to find you."

What Mingzhu thinks is beauty. She lives separately from him, and the child is with her.

Seeing her silently, Zhao Shi smiled and said, "She fainted the Taifu angrily today."

Mingzhu doesn't believe it very much, "Xiao Man is very good."

Zhao Shi raised her eyebrows and said, "That's good in front of you. She doesn't even look good to others."

Although it was true, Mingzhu was still not happy after hearing it. She asked, "So why is Xiaoman angry with Taifu today?"

Zhao Shi was stunned and couldn't answer for a moment. He didn't ask carefully at all, sending his daughter to study too much, and he didn't want to be too strict with her. The child was still young, so she just asked her to find more playmates in the school.

He answered truthfully: "I didn't ask."

Mingzhu was slightly dissatisfied and glared at him: "Why don't you even ask this?"

Zhao Shi didn't think there was anything to ask about this. The little girl had a temperament a little bit harmless, and she didn't do anything out of the ordinary. She was arrogant and understandable.

He held Mingzhu's ankle and put it on his knee, slowly helping her put on her socks.

Mingzhu quickly retracted her leg and hid it in the quilt.

Zhao Shi said: "It's not a big deal."

Mingzhu felt that she could not agree with him when it comes to educating children. She straightened her lips: "Children must be taught well since they are young."

Zhao Shi remembered that two days ago, she felt angry that he hadn't taught the child well, so she got angry and refused to pay attention to him. He became cautious and opened his mouth when he said insincerely: "Zhuzhu is right."

Mingzhu thinks this is a good opportunity. Her face cleared from the cold. She moistened her throat and looked calm and calm on the surface. She said, "Since you also know that your daughter likes to listen to me more, you will send her away tonight. Come out? There are also good colleges in the capital. Although you can't learn better than Taifu, you may not be able to teach badly."

Zhao Shi raised his eyes and looked at her carelessly. His tone was not perfunctory, and his attitude was very sincere. He said, "Zhuzhu has a point."

When Mingzhu heard what he said, she knew it was nothing. The man made it clear that she was fooling her. Coaxing, it's sweet. In fact, he wouldn't do it at all.