Mingzhu answered her honestly, but Zhao Xin was stunned, with a slightly shocked expression. She thought that Mingzhu had a little affection for her brother.

The woman who usually wants to pounce on her brother is like a crucian carp.

And her brother is very gentle when he doesn't lose his temper.

Zhao Xin looked at her twice, a little reluctant to look away from her face. It was really beautiful. Although she looked bright and bright, her eyebrows were purer than water. She swallowed her throat, lowered her voice, and asked, "Are you still unable to forget Master Wei?"

In addition, Zhao Xin couldn't think of a reason for this for the time being.

Her brother should be nice to Mingzhu.

The degree of eating and wearing is very particular.

Mingzhu was quiet for a while, and did not answer.

Zhao Xin apologized to her, "I shouldn't mention this, don't mind."

"It's okay." Mingzhu picked up the teapot and asked by the way: "Do you drink scented tea?"

Zhao Xin is not thirsty now, but when she meets her gentle eyes, he can't say anything to refuse: "Drink."

Mingzhu poured her a cup of scented tea, quietly, and continued to work on the needlework in her hands.

Zhao Xin picked up the teacup and took a sip. The tea was scented and delicious. She looked at the girl sitting opposite, and she liked it more and more.

It's clean like a piece of white paper. It also feels like a spring breeze, clear and clear.

Her brother was so willing to hide such a good person in the backyard. It was really wrong for her to give her only the name of a concubine.

Zhao Xin put his chin in his hands and stared at her intently, "You are so beautiful."

Mingzhu blushed. I don't know if it was because of the sun or because of her straightforward compliment. She raised her face and looked at her earnestly, "You are also very beautiful."

Zhao Xin waved his hand, "They all despise me, saying that I am too fat and look like a child."

Mingzhu paused, her voice soft, she said, "Not fat, just right, very cute."

Zhao Xin likes to hear others praise her. The tail that does not exist behind him rises up. She can't bear the loneliness, and she can't help it with her eyes gurgling around twice, and finally asks: "You really don't like the prince." Don't you need to be shy, I will keep it secret for you."

Her brother is also one of the best handsome men in Beijing.

Mingzhu cut the thread on the sole with scissors, then shook her head, saying coldly, "Well, really."

Zhao Xin sat back in disappointment. She thought to herself that it would be difficult to live with a man she didn't like.

But Zhao Xin couldn't help her.

Her brother is extremely domineering.

No one can intervene in his affairs or interfere with his decisions.

Those who want it must succeed.

Zhao Xin sighed for a long time, "You can try to like him."

If you can't resist! It's better to try to compromise.

Mingzhu smiled at her and said nothing else. She liked him too, didn't she tell him to kill.

The sunset gradually came to an end, and the temperature was no better than noon.