Mingzhu was stunned for a moment. The days when Zhao Shi was drunk were really rare.

The people outside urged tightly. Mingzhu took a deep breath and opened the door. She stood curledly under the lantern, and the candlelight reflected her white face.

The attendant walked ahead with the lamp, and respectfully guided her to Zhao Shi's bedroom.

The attendant said a few more words: "His Royal Highness is in such a good mood, so he drank a few more glasses."

He was originally a person who doesn't drink much alcohol and keeps himself clean. Tonight's banquet, no matter which adult came to toast, His Royal Highness never rejected it.

The attendants did not expect that His Royal Highness would be so happy to accept a concubine, and the spring breeze was as proud of a wedding night.

Mingzhu didn't see how happy Zhao Shi was. Aren't they all with that cold and indifferent expression?

Mingzhu stretched out her small hand and gently pushed open the door. Only two light oil lamps were lit in the room. The wick seemed to be about to burn to the candlestick, and the light was dim.

Mingzhu raised his eyes and looked at the man beside the bed. He was wearing a woven gold and black gown. His jade-like transparent face was faintly illuminating a bit of thin red, and his usual dignified and square eyebrows were also haunting a faint smell of alcohol.

Zhao Shi slowly raised his eyes, his black eyes were bottomless, and he couldn't tell whether he was drunk or awake at this time. He waved to her with a very soft voice, "Zhuzhu."

Mingzhu's heart shrank, and the sound was really gentle.

She squeezed the kerchief in her hand, walked slowly in front of him, and looked down at him.

Zhao Shi raised his eyes, and his dark eyes looked at her quietly. After being quiet for a while, he suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her forward slightly.

Mingzhu was forced to sit sideways next to him, her body tight and she did not dare to relax.

Zhao Shi's eyebrows seemed to be completely stretched out, and a rare tenderness was reflected under the dim candlelight. He curled his lips and smiled. This smile is also extremely gentle. He stretched out his finger and touched her face, and called her by her nickname, as if he was not tired of it: "Zhuzhu."

Mingzhu shivered coldly by the coolness of his fingertips, a little nervous and puzzled.

Zhao Shi's expression changed, and his eyes became apologetic. He frowned, and he seemed to be guilty of himself, "I'm sorry."

He looked into her eyes and asked in a low voice, "Is it cold enough for you?"

Mingzhu felt strange and couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. It seemed that Zhao Shi was really drunk, and even talked a lot.

He usually doesn't talk much.

When the man speaks, his breath is warm, with a light drink.

Mingzhu nodded, "Yes."

Mingzhu discovered that Zhao Shi was a little different from his usual when he was drunk. The posture of the whole person seemed to be relaxed a lot, not as cold and distant as usual. The cold aura on his body was almost melted away and became abnormal. Kind and warm.

She was breathless by his gaze, she stood up and said, "I'll pour you a glass of water."

Zhao Shi didn't stop her either, so he obediently hummed.

The water in the teacup has long since cooled down. Mingzhu didn't let anyone come in for a change. He poured half a cup of cold water, walked over slowly, and handed him the cup.