There are always things to be said.

If she can really hide it for a lifetime, but she is still tortured by those pains, it is difficult for Zhao Shi to remain indifferent.

Mingzhu had a blank expression on her face. After a while, she seemed to delay hearing what he said. The delicate eyebrows slowly wrinkled, and the pain in the dark pupils gradually spread.

She looked at him blankly, her voice speechless.

Zhao Shi stared straight into her eyes, and his outstretched hand fell stiffly in the air.

She shrank her body, hiding in a corner with horror, her posture like a tight string.

Zhao Shi slowly approached her, kneeling on her waist, a pair of eyes had red blood streaks out of his eyes, his pale face was completely bloodless, his fingertips trembled, and his cold thumb stroked her cheeks. The voice seemed to be filled with lead, hoarse and unpleasant: "That glass of wine was not prepared by me."

Mingzhu's mind was still dumbfounded. After a long time, she seemed to understand what he meant. The expression in her eyes when she looked at Zhao Shi changed, from a kind of avoidance to fear.

How would he know that glass of wine?

Why did he suddenly talk about things he shouldn't know?

Did Zhao Shi also dream? But he is not a person who believes in the power of ghosts, let alone some absurd dreams.

unless

Unless he is like her.

Mingzhu shuddered and couldn't help shaking. She said, "I don't know what you are talking about."

Zhao Shi held her trembling hand, her eye sockets were too tight, and it was a bit painful. He took a deep breath, and the pain of being torn in his chest calmed down. He said, "That was Sheng Ling preparing. Wine."

Mingzhu can't pretend that she doesn't understand, but what's the point of Zhao Shi's coming to tell her this now? She now remembered the tragic situation of being pinched and drinking alcohol, and she still felt uncomfortable suffocating.

That glass of wine is like a knife.

Cut her throat.

Cut through the internal organs in her body again.

Corrosive and clean.

Mingzhu sneered at the corners of her mouth. She raised her eyes. There was strong hatred and resentment in her slightly red eyes, "What's the use of you telling me this?"

Did you want to tell her that he didn't want to kill her?

But in everything he did, did he treat her as a person? Even if you have a bit of sincerity towards her, you won't do so many dictatorial things.

What's more, in those clear dreams, she watched him send the wine to her with her own eyes.

No regrets at all

There is no reluctance either.

Mingzhu was not lightly angry, her chest was violently up and down, and her breathing was a little bit panting. "Do you really not want my life at that time? You keep saying that you like me, but what do you like me? This face? Or something else? I don't have the talent that can make you admire, and I don't have a decent family background, you just like my body."

She was emotional when she said this, and tears rolled down unconsciously.

She seemed to say to herself, and she seemed to say to him: "So, if you want to kill me, I can figure it out. My existence seems to have corrupted your reputation."