104

The densely packed teeth marks on the fingers are really not pretty.

Mingzhu is a little bit twisted and reluctant. But looking up at his calm and gentle brows, he felt a little sorry. She hesitated for a moment, her lips opened slightly, and she asked in a low voice, "Is it really itchy?"

The faint candlelight illuminates her eyes, and the black pupils reflect the man's facial features, and her eyes are more beautiful than the deer in the woods.

Zhao Shi Lengches pupils were facing her eyes, and his Adams apple slid silently twice. His heart softened. After a while, he said, In fact, its not that itchy.

Mingzhu lowered her head, her sideburns dangling from her sideburns, and she couldn't clearly understand the expression on her face.

Zhao Shi's fingers moved slightly to help her tuck the broken hair behind her ears. For a while, it was difficult to remove her eyes from her snowy side face.

Mingzhu could hardly ignore this hot gaze. Her face heated up uncontrollably, and most of her ears were red. She turned her face silently, trying to avoid his sight, and said in a weak tone: "I'm a little thirsty. Yes, can you pour me a glass of water?"

So you don't have to stare at her straight away.

I am embarrassed to see her.

Zhao Shi said in a low voice, "Okay."

The water in the teapot is still warm, Mingzhus mouth is dry and I want to drink cold water very much, and frowning when he drinks warm water.

Zhao Zhi is not clear, so: "What's the matter?"

Mingzhu shook her head: "I want a cold drink."

"Be careful of stomach ache."

"I don't have a stomachache anymore now."

"Did I remember it wrong? I couldn't move when I didn't still feel pain in bed last time?"

This is an old problem of Mingzhu. It has been relieved after taking medicine, but it is not less painful when it should be. She has always been reluctant to treat her mouth badly. In the hot summer weather, she can't help but eat some iced fruit and can't control her mouth.

If Zhao Shi is still better, he can heal her.

If he weren't there, the people in the house wouldn't dare to care about her.

Mingzhu refused to admit: "No."

She had no confidence in saying these two words, and her voice sounded a little vacant.

Zhao Shi smiled softly, with a gentle smile at the end of his eyes. He said, "Maybe I really remembered it wrong."

Mingzhu has an inch: "Let them get me some ice cubes."

Zhao Shi raised his eyebrows, his eyes swept across her face, snow-skinned red lips, delicate and plump, and ruddy complexion. He opened his lips and said decisively: "There is no ice."

Mingzhu scolded him for being stingy, and she didn't know that there were many ice cubes in the cellar.

She said: "Sniff."

Zhao Zhixin can accept this infamy without reason.

Mingzhu didnt plan to entangle with him after drinking the water. She was about to leave without seeing her heart. Then she remembered the purpose of coming to him by herself. She originally wanted to ask Zhao Shi, what happened to Mingru last night. Isn't it related?

When the words came to her lips, she didn't bother to ask again.

If Zhao Shi wanted to say, he would always tell her.