The gloomy sky seemed to be a harbinger of showers and gusts, and the branches of the high courtyard swayed with the wind. The man in the carriage was silent and frightening, his jaw tightened and his face expressionless. He quietly fiddled with the prayer beads in his hand.

The guard did not dare to move arbitrarily.

Mingzhu hadn't noticed the danger coming, and after saying what she held in her heart, she felt more comfortable.

She saluted Wei Chi, then turned back to the yard.

When it was near Xu, the house was still brightly lit, and the front hall was still lively. The young masters and the young ladies stayed in the old lady's yard to watch the years. The mother next to the old lady came over and gave Mingzhu a red envelope.

"Miss Fifth, the old lady gives you peace of mind to recuperate."

Mingzhu took the red envelope and put it in the palm of her hand. The weight was not light, "Excuse me, thank you grandma for me."

The mother laughed, "The old lady also asked, when will the prince pick you up?"

This five young lady is also a poor person, his mother died young, and the marriage has been up and down again. Regarding the girls in the backyard, the old lady always keeps one eye closed and does not worry about it, and doesn't care if something big happens, so these years, Miss Fifth can't talk about how well the life in the house is.

However, Miss Wu has her own marriage meeting, and the concubine sister and the prince are also a little blessed.

I just don't know how long her blessing can last.

Mingzhu said, "I don't know either."

The mother knew in her heart, "The old slave will go back first. Miss Fifth rests earlier."

Mingzhu asked Arou to send her mother back. She opened the red envelope and counted. There are a dozen pieces of silver, which is not too small.

Biying was afraid that she would catch a cold, so she put a warm cloak on her shoulders, "Girl, do you want to keep the year old tonight?"

In order to ask for auspiciousness, Mingzhu thought about it or said, "I want it."

When her mother-in-law was still there, she would sit on a warm soft couch with her in her arms every year, and the small table was filled with gluttonous snacks, taking her to stay together. She was young and couldn't get through the sleepiness. She lay on her mother and asked with a grinning voice: "Mother, I want to go to bed to sleep, I don't want to stay old."

A-niang's voice is gentle and gentle, "My mother holds you and keeps you old, so that the New Year will be safe and sound and everything will go smoothly."

In Mingzhu's memory, her mother-in-law is a very gentle, beautiful and kind-hearted person. So that day when Zhao Shi mentioned her mother, she subconsciously interrupted him, whether it was good or bad, she didn't want to continue listening.

Biying prepared some fruits and pastries for the Pearl girl.

Fireworks have started to be set off in the city, and the sound of firecrackers continued for more than half an hour before stopping. You can also smell the scent of firecrackers and paper flowers when you open the window.

Mingzhu couldn't help looking out the window. The fireworks erupted in the night sky with a deep sound, and the light and shadow shone on her white and flawless face, like a creamy white jade, with a clean and smart look, and breathtakingly beautiful.

Biying asked in a low voice, "Girl, do you want to set off fireworks? The slave and maid let you buy some back."

Mingzhu retracted her gaze and closed the window to block the cold wind outside. She took a sip of hot tea and shook her head and said, "No need."