It's sultry in the midday. Hundreds of small Buddha statues are enshrined on both sides of the hall, and the blue lights in the veil of the smoke cage reveal the slightly lit candles.

Master Liaochen folded his hands together, "It's been a long time since I saw His Royal Highness."

His gaze immediately looked at the woman next to His Royal Highness, he glanced at her face, and was taken aback for a while, without saying anything.

Zhao Shi was wearing a string of dark black beads on his wrist. He took the beads off, pinched them in his hands, and followed Master Chen into the hall.

Zhao Shi and Mingzhu knelt on the tufted futon, and the Buddhist niche stood in front of them.

Some of Mingzhu didn't dare to look up at the Buddha statue in front of her. The invisible majesty was suppressed on top of her head.

She took the incense from Zhao Shi, closed her eyes and made a few wishes for the Buddha statue very piously.

In my ears is the sound of monks chanting.

Mingzhu didn't know how long she had been kneeling, her knees were aching and her legs were a little numb.

After reciting the sutra, Mingzhu stood up with Zhao Shi's support. I don't know if she was suspicious, and always felt that the look in her eyes looked different from others.

Mingzhu felt a little more relaxed when she came out of the main hall.

But it didn't take long. The nausea in her stomach went back and forth. She was holding her chest, wanting to vomit but unable to vomit.

Zhao Shi helped her, "It's sick again?"

Mingzhu's small face was pale, and a thin mist of water rose from her jet-black eyes. Her bad premonition was even worse, and she explained in a low voice, "Just take a bite to eat."

It just happened to be dark. The mist that came in the evening was full of cold, sticky, cold fragrance.

Zhao Shi clutched her wrist and asked gently, "What do you want to eat?"

Mingzhu swallowed, and said without hesitation: "I want to eat spicy dishes, okay?"

Zhao Shi raised his hand and rubbed her head, "Yes, but can't you not eat spicy food?"

"There is no taste in the mouth, eat some spicy dishes to suppress the nausea."

"Okay. I'll let people do it."

Zhao Shi ordered the people to start anew and burned two delicious and spicy dishes.

Mingzhu feels hungry too easily recently. She ate half of a spicy fish, and she still couldn't get enough. Zhao Shi forbade her to continue to eat, and poured her a glass of warm water, frowning, "It's delicious and you shouldn't eat more."

Mingzhu was really untouchable before it was too spicy, but now it is indeed abnormal, with sweat on her forehead, and she is reluctant to stop.

She touched her chubby belly, "Okay, I'm full."

She swallowed, and suddenly asked, "Your Highness, where did the fish come from in the temple?"

Zhao Shi said, "I asked the guards to go to the clear spring in the back mountain to catch it."

"Will the little masters let them kill?"

The most taboo thing in Buddhism is killing. Since it is to pray to the gods and pray for blessings, it does not seem very good to do so.

Zhao Shi calmly said: "They killed and washed them outside the mountain before sending them over."

Mingzhu nodded, oh twice, she hiccuped, then raised her eyes and looked at Zhao Shi carefully. She asked, "His Royal Highness, does the Bodhisattva think we are not religious enough?"