Chapter 5: Don't be stupid, you can't run away...

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Mingzhu was silly thinking that Zhao Shi mentioned her auntie because she was asked by her family to come to Wangyue Pavilion to find her, and she naively began to dream that her aunt would bring her back to Ming's home.

Zhao Shi looked down at her moist and clear eyes. The light from the panes reflected on her eyes. They were moist and clear, black and round, like a bright moon washed by water, so beautiful and clean that they couldn't move their eyes away.

Zhao Shi swallowed silently, and curled up his thumb, resisting not covering her eyes.

He said: "Just ask, you don't have to think too much."

Zhao Shi's words were like cold water on her head, extinguishing her newly ignited hope.

"Oh."

Zhao Shi held her waist, and the end of her nose was filled with the unique fragrance of the girl's body. He hadn't gotten close for more than half a month, and it was unavoidable to be moved at this moment.

He seldom restrained himself in front of Mingzhu, gently lifted her chin, and his dark pupils stared at the flushed flush on the girl's cheeks. The force on his fingers gradually deepened, forcing her to slightly open his lips and kiss her. Go down.

Mingzhu staggered back two steps, her back against the table, unable to retreat, she was forced to lift her snow-white neck to cater to his kiss, and a few gossamer-like gasps leaked from her lips and teeth.

Zhao Shi loosened her waist and tidied her slightly messy hair without hurriedly.

The maids brought the freshly boiled **** soup into the room, all with their heads buried, and they did not dare to look randomly.

Zhao Shi told them all to go out.

The door was closed tightly, and the wind and snow outside was also shut outside.

"Drink the **** soup to get rid of the cold."

Mingzhu's face wrinkled into a small bun, and softly discussed with him, "Can I not drink it? I am not sick."

She hates eating ginger, and the taste of soup used to make it tastes spicy and unacceptable.

After she said this, she raised her eyes and looked at him. The man's face was as usual, cold and white, sitting at the table, calmly, his faint eyes cast towards her, imposing a sense of oppression invisibly. .

"You just blew the wind, don't trample on your body."

Mingzhu didn't feel that her bones were so weak, not to mention that she didn't stand in the snow for long before she was caught by him.

She didn't want to drink, so she lowered her head and did not speak, expressing her resistance in silence.

Zhao Shi didn't seem to be annoyed. After a few seconds of silence, he picked up the **** soup in front of him and held the spoon, "Come here, I'll feed you."

Mingzhu's heart tightened when she saw him holding the bowl, and inexplicably coincided with the scene before her death in her previous life. In the previous life, he might as well give her medicine to force her to die, so that she would die more easily.

She couldn't hold him back, she lowered her face and said muffledly, "I drink it myself."

Zhao Shi raised his eyebrows, his expression became cold, and he didn't say anything else, and handed her the bowl in his hand.