Zhao Shi didn't look at the medicine bottle carefully, so he didn't find anything wrong.

He was still thinking about the child, and it was not compliant to let Mr. Concubine's child behave, and it sounded a little absurd. But the ridiculous thing he did to her was not bad.

In the past few months, Mingzhu's body has improved, her complexion is rosy, her cheeks are a little more fleshy, and she is finally not so weak and windy.

Mingzhu's eyes looked at the man behind him through the bronze mirror and saw that his expression hadn't changed much, and her heart was barely settled in midair.

"Since it is a medicine for replenishing qi and blood, it must be put in place."

Mingzhu feels that Zhao Shi is like her former teacher, and likes to use a very serious tone to speak her lessons.

Mingzhu finally knew why she didn't like the female master when she was a child, because she was not obedient enough.

"I see."

Mingzhu is really courageous now. After so many tossing last night, she couldn't find a chance to take medicine under Zhao Shi's eyelids this morning.

She endured no shaking of her hands, took the medicine bottle out of the drawer, poured one into her mouth, and swallowed her throat with warm water.

After taking the medicine, her back was almost wet with cold sweat. She turned sideways and raised her face to look at him, calmly saying: "The doctor said she should take it often."

Zhao Shi suddenly stretched out her finger, which shocked her.

With slender fingers, the man pinched the small medicine bottle on the table and placed it in the palm of his hand, staring at it intently. He easily removed the seal of the medicine bottle. Although the medicine smelled faint, it smelled familiar.

Mingzhu's mood was tense, her fingers curled up, her nails pinched herself hard to keep her calm.

Zhao Shi returned the medicine bottle to her.

Fortunately, Mingzhu didn't see any clues to him.

Zhao Shishun took the golden hairpin by her hand and helped her put on the hairpin.

After Mingzhu was put on, Zhao Shi took her by the hand and left the courtyard.

The carriage is spacious, and there is even a small bed in it for resting.

There are plenty of snacks, pastries and fruits in the car.

Mingzhu sat tensed beside him, and the man leaned back and closed his eyes, resting.

She breathed a sigh of relief inexplicably, her fingertips itchy, trying to lift the curtain to see the street scene, but she was afraid of waking him up. After weighing, Mingzhu decided to do nothing.

She slept long enough last night, not sleepy at all, but rather hungry.

Mingzhu picked up two chestnut cakes and put them in his mouth. The chestnut cakes were still warm, and they were very sweet when they were eaten in their mouths.

She has never had much control over sweets, and she wanted to eat two pieces. As soon as she stretched out her hand, she grabbed Zhao Shi and said, "Be careful and support it."

Mingzhu licked her lips, "I'm not full yet."

She wanted to euphemistically tell him that she still wanted to eat.

I know he is stingy, but I can't bear to give her two pieces of pastry, right?

It's your Royal Highness, it's embarrassing to talk about it.