There was silence everywhere, no one made a sound, and no one wanted to be this early bird for no reason.

It is also human nature to bully the soft and fear the hard.

Mingru is a smart person. It stands to reason that she shouldn't stand up and speak at this time, pretending to be deaf and dumb.

But the emotions that surged up were hard to restrain.

The fact that Mingzhu was still alive obviously irritated her unclearly.

Mingru laughed far-fetched, "His Royal Highness, how can we dare to speak hard, we have always been concerned about the feelings of Sister Mingzhu, lest her be suspicious and sensitive, and cry when she feels wronged."

She said that her voice was calm and relaxed, but no matter how she heard it, she felt yin and yang strange, but she couldn't pick her thorn.

Zhao Shi's cold gaze swept towards Mingru, he suddenly remembered that he was seriously injured and unconscious for the two days, Mingzhu thought he could not hear anything, so he talked about those things in his ears.

She said she didn't like her sister-in-law at all.

I hate washing her clothes in winter.

If you are troubled, you still have to look at their winks and do things.

Zhao Shi sneered, the emotions in his eyes were difficult to understand, and asked slowly: "Don't you dare?"

The man looked at her coldly, his eyes were like a series of cold arrows, and a rare and strong killing intent came towards his face.

Mingru had never seen the suffocation of His Royal Highness, who had always been gentle and good-tempered, so severe. She shivered, the handkerchief in her hand was squeezed and deformed, her face could no longer be laughed, she fell silent.

Zhao Shi stared at her coldly, "I want to ask you something."

There was a chill on Mingru's back. It was really regretful that she shouldn't talk too much just now. She was annoyed and hated. Why did His Royal Highness protect this **** like this? She said that she couldn't say anything, and if she was upset, she would attack them.

The courageous girl was so frightened in her heart that she couldn't help it, so she took the initiative to speak: "Mrs. Shizi explained that Miss Zhu is a concubine, she is not...not qualified..."

She was trembling, and she only dared to say half of the original words, and half of the words were left.

...

What happened at the flower banquet soon spread everywhere.

The concubine that His Royal Highness once favored was not burned to death. Not only that, this low-status girl, whose mother was expensive by her son, was transformed into a princess.

His Royal Highness got angry at the flower banquet and fined many people.

Mingru lost a big face in public, sitting on the carriage returning home and still couldn't get along. When he arrived at Hou's Mansion, Mrs. Hou had another meal.

Mingru had a pretty good life when he first married into the Hou Mansion. But after more than a year of marriage, her belly was still silent, and Madam Hou gradually became dissatisfied. She mentioned it several times and asked her to ask the doctor to come and see it.

Mingru herself was also anxious, so she asked several famous doctors in the capital, but she couldn't tell the truth.

She didn't dare to let her husband take a pulse, so she could only swallow it herself.