Such things are not uncommon in the backyard.

If the maid is a safe and obedient little girl, the main room is naturally willing to give it a boost. Those who do not arrange themselves will also be taken advantage of by others.

Mingzhu definitely didn't think so much, she just didn't want to serve Zhao Shi anymore, especially about the bedclothes.

The little maid knelt on the ground. After a while, she didn't hear a sound. She gathered her courage to slowly raise her head, and raised her eyes tremblingly, "Your Majesty, let the slave wait on you to change your clothes."

She is fifteen this year, young and beautiful, and she is also in excellent shape. She always felt that she was different from her little maid, and if she worked hard, she would also have the opportunity to be the master.

She stood up boldly, raised her face, her eyes were shy and timid, so ecstatic.

Moved to the prince's side with fine steps, his slender fingers almost touched his skirt, the man pushed her away with a palm, and looked at her blankly: "Get out."

The little maid sat down on her knees, her eyes turned red all of a sudden, and she shed a few tears. She still didn't give up, "Prince Princess..."

Zhao Shi closed his eyes, "Get out."

The little maid was dragged out by someone covering her mouth. Guan Shi felt that His Royal Highness's whole body was as cold as freezing. He asked, "His Royal Highness, what should I do with this maid?"

Guan Shi also didn't expect that there was a maid who was not afraid of death and daring to seduce/lead the master in this Prince's Mansion. It was absolutely lifeless.

Zhao Zhi's face was tense, and he sneered, "Send it back."

Guan Shi's eyes were full of surprise. He thought that His Royal Highness would not spare the little maid lightly. He was surprised, "Yes."

When Guan Shi sent this careless maid back, he was slandering her along the way, "This time it is your fate! What can be done and what can't be done, hasn't anyone told you about it?"

The little maid cried, bowed her head and wiped away her tears, "It was the prince who asked the slave to serve the prince."

"You are not stupid to say that you are stupid." Guan Shi sneered. "If you don't have that mind, the princess will not send you this errand."

The little maid shut up and did not refute.

Manager Lin kindly reminded her, "Be smarter in the future and don't do things like this that will annoy the prince."

"The slave and maid got it."

Mingzhu was a little surprised when she saw the little maid who gave the tea came back so quickly.

Her eyes were red and swollen, and she looked like she had just cried. She told the princess the whole thing to the princess, crying and hiccuping, "The slave and maid will never dare anymore."

Mingzhu sighed: "It may be that he is not in a good mood today, so he is so fierce to you."

She carefully looked at the facial features of the little maid, and felt that the pure and graceful face in this chapter should be a look that Zhao Shihui would like.

She said, "Are you scared? Go back and take a good rest for two days."

The little maid nodded tearfully, "The slave and maid thanked the princess."

Mingzhu frowned, sitting by the window, palms on her chin, her eyes looking towards the distant sky, her eyes empty, she couldn't see what she was thinking.

After Being Kidnapped by the Crown PrinceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara