The moon shines on the night and the river is deep, and the lake is shining. Silver wind chimes hung on the carved beams of the ship's pillars, and the night wind blew by, and the glazed sheets collided with each other, making a clear sound.

Gu Shuyi slowly stepped onto their boat with the help of the maid. The moonlight was shining with a fair complexion, and the delicate and white earlobes wore jade earrings. She has a shallow smile and happens to be everywhere, she is slim, speaks softly, and has a kind of extravagance from the inside out, but it doesn't make people feel uncomfortable.

She didn't recognize the man in front of her, and out of courtesy, she felt that she should come and apologize.

After Gu Shuyi approached, he realized that this man was so good-looking, like a flawless piece of beautiful jade, precious and beautiful, and difficult to hold on himself.

There was a thin scent of alcohol on the man's body, and there seemed to be a faint smoke in his eyebrows.

After a long time, Gu Shuyi heard him say: "It's okay."

Gu Shuyi was stunned, this man even had such a pleasant voice.

Fortunately, the light on the boat was not very good, so that people did not notice her increasingly red face.

She bowed her knees and saluted the man in front of her, "Thank you very much."

Gu Shuyi was reluctant to leave. She wanted to ask the man's name, but the girl's shyness made her unable to speak.

The maid couldn't help but urged, "Miss, it's time to go back."

Gu Shuyi took root under her feet and couldn't take a step forward. She squeezed the kerchief in her hand, and her eyes waved on him many times.

He wore a brocade black straight embellishment, a wide waistband with moiré embroidery on his waist, and a piece of white half-moon jade with excellent texture. Looking at the dressing up, he must be very human.

Gu Shuyi did not hold back. Before the man left, he blushed and asked, "Dare to ask the son's name."

Zhao Shi stopped and turned around. The dark pupils looked at her calmly.

Gu Shuyi's cheeks were heated by this gaze, she cast aside the shyness in her heart, and smiled calmly at him, "Meeting together is also a kind of fate. If the son doesn't want to say it, I won't be overwhelmed by others."

Zhao Shi still did not speak while pursing her lips. Seeing her smile, she easily lost her mind. He thought for a long while, but he hadn't spoken yet.

On the other side of the cruise, a little girl suddenly exclaimed, "Come on! Someone has fallen into the water!"

Zhao Shi's instinct was not good, and he looked in the direction of the sound. He only saw the hem of the familiar skirt swaying, and the hem of the light gauze skirt was as thin as a mist, and it was fleeting.

Zhao Shi's face changed drastically, his pupils shrank, and without thinking, he ran over there.

With only the sound of water, someone had already jumped into the water to save people before Zhao Shi.

The pearl fell into the water accidentally, and to be precise, it was not accidental. Instead, someone pushed her back while leaning most of her body and looking towards the shore.

She flopped in the water several times, and some lake water filled her throat, almost choking her to death.

The water in the lake was bone-cold again, and her whole face was pale.

When Mingzhu thought she was going to drown in this lake, she had two hands on her waist. She raised her wet eyelids and heard the person who was fishing her waist whispering words in her ear, "Offended. "