Zhao Shi said this very softly, and his low voice was sent away as soon as the wind blew.

Mingzhu froze for a moment, lowered her eyebrows, and pretended not to hear what he said.

What's the point of saying this now?

Zhao Shi silently held her hand. After a while, he pursed the corners of his lips and said in a low voice, "It's okay to hate me."

It should be.

What he did is really wrong.

The clouds shone dazzling rays of light, and the golden sunlight fell evenly between the man's brows and his eyebrows, his brows wrinkled deeper, and his eyes were an incomprehensible deepness.

Men are selfish.

He is almost a kind of mean selfishness in Mingzhu.

Regarding her heart in vain, just to satisfy one's own selfish desires.

Zhao Shi retracted his gaze and abruptly moved away from the subject: "Does your head hurt?"

Mingzhu has not slept well recently, and she always has a headache. The imperial doctor came to prescribe a prescription. After taking a few medications, she didn't seem to be much better.

Mingzhu said, "It doesn't hurt much anymore."

Zhao Xin said, "You still have to continue taking the medicine."

Mingzhu said twice, her little hand was held very close by him, she complained twice, saying that her hand hurts.

After a while, Zhao Shi slowly relaxed a little.

Mingzhu asked: "Why did you suddenly mention Shengling to me today?"

Zhao Shi pondered for a moment and told her the truth, "Sheng Ling came to you today."

Mingzhu hesitated for a few seconds, but it took a long time to react, and she was unhappy: "What is she looking for me for?"

"Not at ease."

"Oh, she didn't like me in the first place." Mingzhu is not afraid of anyone now, and when she tells the truth, she shows a bit of self-willedness that she can't usually see. She sternly said, "I don't like her either."

When Zhao Shi heard the words, the corners of her mouth rose slightly and touched her hair: "I know."

He said again: "She won't come to you again in the future."

Mingzhu hesitated to speak but stopped, and did not hold back: "This is not necessarily true."

Zhao Shi calmly said: "I promise."

Mingzhu didn't believe his words, how could Sheng Ling let her go so easily? A few years have passed, and the hatred for her is only a lot more. Last time I met in the restaurant, Sheng Ling's eyes were so annoying that they could almost kill people.

She can understand why Sheng Ling hates her so much.

Sheng Ling pushed herself to be retired to her, but Mingzhu felt that the culprit was Zhao Shicai, and the most ruthless was him.

Mingzhu didn't know that Zhao Shi had threatened Sheng Ling privately. She said, "You are sorry for her, don't involve me."

Zhao Shi felt amused after hearing this: "When should I be sorry for her?"

break off an engagement? Is it possible for him to be a prince even to retreat from the face of others?

Zhao Shidan was so sure that Sheng Ling would not dare to appear in front of her in the future because of what he said.