The Ming family politely sent Mingzhu away, and their attitude was not like to the sold daughter, but the distinguished guests who needed to deal with. I wish to send this little Buddha away quickly, lest she stay and cause trouble again.

Mingzhu stayed in front of Zhao Shi for a long time, and also learned his ability to hide his emotions. There is medicine hidden in the sleeve, and his heart beats like a beating, and he looks calm on the surface.

Ming Sanye, who was dismissed from home, watched her get into the carriage, and was kind to her, but the words were filled with "If you have anything to do, you don't want to come back." "Since you are a prince, please don't add to our house." "Such meaning.

Mingzhu seemed to be as gentle and good-tempered as before, but replied: "Uncle San, thanks to you, I can get along with the prince."

The implication is that I have a lot of grudges. For the good things you did at the beginning, don't try to separate the relationship.

Ming Sanye suddenly choked up, and the reprimand came to his lips, and he couldn't say it for a long time. How could she blame her family for this incident? Retirement was also meant by the prince. Besides, she is definitely living better now than marrying Wei Chiyu.

Grace will avenge revenge, not grateful.

Ming Sanye sent her away, and it was not pleasing to see anything at the moment. He vented his anger at the next person and kicked it twice, "It really turned the sky over her."

The third lady poured her a cup of herbal tea, "Master, you calm down."

Ming Sanye was used to the days of arrogance and luxury, and couldn't bear the slightest anger. He immediately patted the table hard, "You didn't see what Mingzhu said to me! How dare she talk to me like this before!"

The third wife looked at him coldly, "After all, it was indeed that we were sorry for her back then."

Without even saying hello, he directly **** and carried him into the Prince's backyard. It is normal for her to have grievances in her heart.

Ming Sanye took a big sip of tea, but his anger was still hard to stop, "She said that as if she was threatening us."

"No." The third wife said: "The temperament of Mingzhu is not much different from her mother. Some words are just talking, and after all, she is still a softhearted person."

Even if Mingzhu's mother has passed away for many years, Ming Sanye still remembers her mother's appearance. Mingzhu's harming face is three points more beautiful than her mother.

The third lady then went down and said, "What if you bear with her for a while?"

Isn't Mingru going to marry soon? There was a person around the Prince who knew the cold and the heat, and naturally he was a little bit colder for Mingzhu.

"No matter, I don't see each other a few times a year."

After comforting himself in this way, the third master of Ming still felt a little uneasy, "How can the prince judge people by their appearance?"

Just fancy Mingzhu's face.

The third wife didn't bother to talk to him anymore. Which man in the world didn't judge a person by his appearance? Don't you all like beautiful and beautiful women? He himself did not go out to drink flower wine.

"But what is she doing when she comes back today? She is not close to Qi'er either." Ming Sanye asked.

The third wife also felt strange, frowning, "I said she came to congratulate Qi'er, but I think she is more like to reminisce with her former maid."