Sheng Ling has been going smoothly since he was a child, but he had a big somersault in getting Zhao Zhi. She hated Mingzhu so deeply, even if this **** died, it would be hard to vent her hatred, let alone her life so beautiful now.

Sheng Ling used to want to see her as a matter of one sentence, but now he wants to send her a post, which is really a shame.

Sheng Ling would rather die than see her live a comfortable life. She stood outside the princes house for a while holding her temper, her legs were stiff, and her feet were numb. After an hour of incense sticks, Sheng Ling couldnt help holding the soft knife on her waist, and she was done today. Can't see Mingzhu's plan.

But unexpectedly, the steward of the prince's mansion suddenly came out: "Princess, come with your slave."

Sheng Ling sneered at the corner of his mouth, "Okay."

Guanshi Lin took her out of the study. He passed the message first. After a while, he came out of the study with a polite expression: "Princess, His Royal Highness, please come in."

Sheng Ling was surprised that the person she wanted to see today was Pearl.

Some things Mingzhu doesn't know, she doesn't mind telling her kindly.

Sheng Ling suppressed the mixed thoughts in his heart, and entered the study with a calm complexion.

"Cousin, do you want to see me?"

She could not see the expression on Zhao Shi's face. The man stood in a dark place with illegible light, and the majesty that had been accumulated for a long time rushed over.

Sheng Ling's heart suddenly raised, a little nervous.

Zhao Shi looked up at this face and felt a little strange. He sneered and walked out of the darkness slowly: "I heard you want to see Zhuzhu?"

Sheng Ling didn't panic, made an innocent and frank expression, and said, "How does my cousin know? Why does Mingzhu tell you everything?"

There was a faint smile at the corner of Zhao Shi's mouth. The smile was not enough to reach the bottom of his eyes. It was more like a kind of superior sarcasm. He said, "What are you going to see her for?"

Of course, Sheng Ling didn't say that she was here to harm others. She smiled reluctantly and pretended to be carefree: "Cousin shouldn't ask me so carefully about matters between girls."

She pretended to be naive: "Cousin wouldn't be so stingy, right?"

Zhao Shi didn't take this trick, and looked at her with a smile. Sheng Ling was staring so hard that he couldn't hide the smile on the corners of his mouth.

Zhao Shi is merciless: "She doesn't like you."

Sheng Ling Qiang laughed.

Zhao Shi said coldly again: "You don't like her either."

Sheng Ling bluntly explained: "Cousin, people will grow up. I used to be ignorant and did those foolish things."

Zhao Shi smiled faintly, and narrowed his eyes: "Sheng Ling."

Sheng Ling shuddered, and a bit of cold air penetrated into her skin. She felt that her cousin seemed to be a different person. Although he had always ignored himself before, at least he couldn't see the murderous aura that seemed like nothing.

It took Sheng Ling for a while before he dared to look directly into his eyes.

Zhao Shi said, "What do you want to say to her? Say I almost killed Wei Chi Yu, or I have someone else in my heart."