Chapter 4: He actually killed her like that. ...

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The light and shadow of the evening rushed over with the wind, and when the cold wind blew, the half-squinted eyes of the pearl sitting on the swing and basking in the sun slowly opened.

She lowered her eyelids, her voice was gentle and gentle, "That's fine too."

Biying didn't hear clearly, she stood beside her and asked softly: "Girl, what did you say?"

Mingzhu shook her head, looked over the eaves and looked into the distance, her hand tightened on the swing rope, "Nothing."

Mingzhu doesn't want children in her life, although she doesn't know why Zhao Shi thinks so, but it doesn't matter. It would be a good thing for her if he wanted to dry her for a few days and sharpen her heart.

This white wall and red tiles trapped her for half a lifetime.

Mingzhu's understanding of Zhao Shi is superficial, and she and Zhao Shi haven't said much in her previous life. This man is calm and introverted, restrained, cold-hearted, and will never allow himself to indulge in something or someone. It's almost inhumane and cruel. Maybe, as Biying said, Zhao Shi also mistakenly thought that she was arrogant and wanted a child. In addition, he came to Wangyue Pavilion for two consecutive days and wanted to chill her so that she could clear up her mind.

Mingzhu's mind doesn't need to be blown by the cold wind, but also very clear.

The sun gradually set, and the eaves were covered with snow, and a few magpies that had not had time to go south stood on the eaves, twittering.

After another three days, His Royal Highness still did not come to Wangyue Pavilion. Counting days, they have not seen His Royal Highness for half a month.

The maids in the outer courtyard talked privately, feeling that the girl Mingzhu had fallen out of favor.

Israel can't serve people for long. How about being beautiful? Do not go on the countertop. In the past, I felt that His Royal Highness only pet the girl, the love in his bones, now I think about it carefully, I can't stand scrutiny, if I really like it, I won't even give up the status of a concubine and raise it in a remote courtyard. Thinking about it is nothing more than a vent/desire thing.

Biying watched the girl Mingzhu still live in a chic and comfortable life, and her heart was anxious, "Girl, otherwise you can be soft with your Highness."

This morning she also heard the rumors and rhetoric of those in the front yard, and she was furious.

There was a charcoal fire in the room, and Mingzhu had only a thin coat on her body. She sat at the window with a good contentedness, holding a book in her hand, and slowly turning the pages with her fingers, "I dont want to eat tonight, just eat two sweet cakes. Enough to cushion your stomach."

Biying sighed sadly while playing the piano to the cow.

She felt that the girl Mingzhu had never suffered. This year, she was taken care of by the crown prince, Jinwu, and she was raised so well. She didn't know how sad her life would be after she fell out of favor. It was only half a month, and I heard the ridicule that I couldn't hear before.

"Girl, listen to my advice..."

Mingzhu stretched out on the futon, "sleepy."

Biying knew that she didn't want to listen, and knew that it would be useless to say more, so she sighed, "The slave and maid will help you prepare cakes."