Mingzhu felt that Zhao Shi's words were really annoying.

She used to have a good temper and was submissive to him. In fact, her personality was not completely submissive. She occasionally looked like a cat with blown up fur, raising her cat's paws vigilantly, and scratching him whenever she got the chance.

Mingzhu said angrily: "Then I won't go out anymore."

Zhao Shi raised his brows, his expression was faint, and he said four words: "It's just what I want."

He is incomprehensible like a spring breeze, and those who like him only know that it is firmly held in the palm of his hand, and it is true that it will not make the little girl happy. It is naturally impossible for His Royal Highness to ask others how to coax the concubine's heart.

Its good for people to stay at their side with peace of mind. The others are not important.

It's not bad to go out and show your face. It's his possessiveness faintly, no matter how quiet on the surface, he still feels like a rock in his heart, uncomfortable.

Mingzhu felt that she was in his trap, so she stopped making a sound.

Zhao Shi wasn't in a hurry, she thought a lot, and hadn't gone out much for more than a year. She was probably greedy and couldn't bear this temptation.

Zhao Shi is now willing to let her go out for a reason. In the past, she was always afraid that she would run away with others and hook up with the men who are not inconsistent outside. Now she has been frightened so many times, and the name has entered the royal genealogy. It's time to stop, Ken Ansheng stayed in his backyard.

In the future, the two children will be raised again, which is justified.

"The sun outside is too hot, come in and talk."

"Oh."

Mingzhu reluctantly followed him into the house, and her cheeks hot from the sun suddenly cooled down a lot.

Zhao Zhi intends to stay and have lunch with her. The Prince's Mansion has more rules than other hospitals, and there is no separate small kitchen for Mingzhu. Daily meals are set in advance.

The people in the kitchen didn't dare to neglect the new concubine and served the food according to the rules.

When Zhao Shi saw the dishes on the table, the corners of his mouth curled into a straight line, and he was not very happy.

The maid serving the dishes also didn't know what went wrong, so she didn't dare to ask more, but took the dishes back as they were.

"No fish, no beef, no knuckles."

"Yes."

On the other side, the cook looked at the plate that was sent back intact, trembling, thinking that he was not doing well and angered His Royal Highness.

The maid relayed the words of the prince to him.

The cook patted his thigh, "Is this wrong?"

"What's wrong?"

"His Royal Highness loves these dishes."

His Royal Highness especially likes to eat spring water fish, why did he suddenly stop it today?

The little maid thought about it as if these were really not the dishes that the prince would not eat, she figured it out all of a sudden, "Maybe the new girl doesn't like to eat, you pay attention next time."

"understood."

The cook hadn't taken seriously the concubine that His Royal Highness greeted the door, but now he had to work hard to deal with it.