Mingzhu wanted to scold Zhao Shi as shameless, but felt that scolding him was a waste of words. He did not know how many shameless things he did to her.

Hong Ling found that she was absent-minded and absent-minded all morning.

Mingzhu braided her daughter's braids and let her go to play in the yard.

She turned her head to look at Hong Ling's expression very serious, "Is there still a dagger at home?"

Hongling had bought two for self-defense before, but she always lost everything. The two exquisite daggers bought at a high price were long gone. She asked, "What do you want a dagger for?"

The dazzling sunlight shone on her face, the spring melted, and the sun was a bit scorching.

Her cheeks were a little sore from the sun, hot and flushed, she propped her face and said solemnly: "I want to die with Zhao Shi."

Only then did Hongling know that the man with a bad background was originally called Zhao Shi. The name is strange and nice, gentle and elegant, "Don't be stupid! He died alone if you want to die. Your life is more valuable than him, and you dont want it. Is it small? I don't know how to raise children."

Mingzhu just think about it.

Hong Ling was really afraid that she couldn't think about it, so she began to persuade her bitterly, "There is nothing in this world that can't be done. If he eats a few more times, he may not come."

Mingzhu smiled bitterly, "He wants me to go back with him."

"What!?" Hong Ling's tone suddenly became sour, "He is really shameless, isn't he already married? Do you want you to go back to be a concubine?!"

Mingzhu thinks it should be like this. If so, she has to go back and be bullied by Mingru.

At home, the concubine is no better than the concubine.

Married, the concubine can't compete with the wife, not to mention that Mingru is already a princess.

Maybe Mingru and Zhao Shi even have children.

Mingzhu opened her arms with water glass and beautiful eyes, and asked sincerely, "What else can I do except for the same thing?"

Hong Ling thought for a while, "You can be a bad guy! It makes his back house restless!"

Mingzhu was speechless for a while.

Hong Ling looked at her with bright eyes, "Is this a particularly good idea for me?"

She also said: "I think he seems to be very caring about you, so you can work hard, spend his money, and hurt his people, and make his house uneasy, how?"

Mingzhu nodded: "Sounds pretty good."

Hongling was quite proud, "The wicked will have the wicked to grind."

Mingzhu thought about it. It seemed impossible to spend Zhao Shi's talents. She couldn't do it to kill others. She could only do little things that are picky in the egg.

Quite boring.

Mingzhu thought about it for two days. On the third morning, Zhao Shi's carriage stopped as scheduled at the entrance of the alley.

Mingzhu did not pack her luggage, sitting in the yard basking in the sun, and by the way, she was sorting out the cotton she bought yesterday, preparing to make a new quilt.

She sat under the tree, her face drooping, half of her face hidden in the dark where the light and shadow could not be seen, the expression between her eyebrows and eyes was calm and gentle, and her white fingers picked up the debris in the cotton without hesitation.