The expression on Mingzhu's face looked a little dazed, her hands and feet were cold, her delicate brows gradually frowned, and the expression between them slowly became painful.

Zhao Shi's face was as flawless as jade, and the tears that fell down were fleeting.

The candlelight from the lampshade was a little gloomy, and she looked at his tear, thinking that she had read it wrong.

Zhao Shi's eyes are very beautiful. The tails of the eyes are raised gently, and the eyelid curvature is just right. These dark and quiet eyes seem to be able to talk, and the moist eyes are filled with moist and sticky water mist, which is extremely fragile. Treasures. The pain in his eyes spread to the depths, suddenly tightening his heart.

He seemed very sad.

Mingzhu had never seen Zhao Shi's painful and sad side, and her blank eyes gradually became clearer.

Will he cry? Sad tears? No, she doesn't believe it.

Mingzhu smelled some rich wine on his body, the taste was sweet and not unpleasant. She let go of her clenched fingers, and her back, which was as tight as a bowstring, also relaxed.

She knew that after he was drunk, it was indeed not the same as usual. The last time he was drunk was like an obedient child. He listened to everything she said, obediently, and it was incredible.

Mingzhu said: "You drank."

Zhao Shi's voice sounded gentle and gentle, and he hung his head slightly.

After a while, he raised his face again, the expression in his eyes was a little sad, "Zhuzhu, I had a dream."

Mingzhu avoided subconsciously, she didn't want to listen at all.

Zhao Shi's knee was against the edge of the bed, and his fingers were pinching her wrists with chills. His voice was flat, "I thought those were all dreams."

In the past few years, this nightmare has tormented him endlessly. The things he said and did in the dream, his expression and expression at the time, became clearer and clearer.

Mingzhu instinctively resisted what he was going to say next. She broke off his fingers one by one, shook his hand, looked at his eyes, and said every word: "You go out, I won't listen."

Zhao Shi was stubborn, he wanted to ask but didn't dare to ask, "Is it me..."

The half sentence that wasn't finished afterwards got stuck in his throat and couldn't spit it out.

The memories of the last life flooded like a pearl, and it was a painful thing to think of.

Her clear and bright eyes were gradually wetted by the water, and a thin layer of red appeared at the end of her eyes. She curled up like this, looked at him, and said nothing.

The drops of water in the eye sockets were uncontrollable, and a tear larger than a tear fell down the end of her beautiful eyes and wet her cheeks.

She cried silently, and there didn't seem to be any special emotions in her eyes. There is no hatred, no pain, instead a deep boredom.

Even if she didn't say anything, Zhao Shi understood all the tears dripping from her cheeks.

The chill was deep, Zhao Shi's hands and feet seemed to be frozen like ice. He raised his pale and slender thumb and touched her face with a trembling. A few extremely painful voices squeezed out of his throat, "I don't know."

The damp color in front of him dimmed his vision. He slowly straightened his waist, pressing on the pain in his heart, and said slowly: "I don't believe it, I'm willing to do that to you."