Chapter 6: But Zhao Shi seemed very angry.

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Mingzhu was stunned when she was asked, the hand she held on her waist increased her strength, and the mans clear voice fell on top of her head, "Lets listen."

Mingzhu whispered softly, and she had no confidence when she lied, "I miss my sister at home a little bit."

Standing in the dark, Zhao Zhi's face was like a transparent white jade. He whispered, "Isn't your relationship with your sisters in your family bad?"

The voice was soft, and his expression was gentle when he spoke, but the words that came out of his mouth were somewhat sharp.

Mingzhu didn't expect him to say such a sentence, and the tone was the same as usual, but it may be that she was fragile and hypocritical, and she always felt a little bit of ridicule.

What Zhao Shi said is not all facts. The sisters who were born out of her do not really wait to see her, but the relationship between her and her sister-in-law is not bad. She often gathers together to embroider purses. She sneaks out to meet Wei Chiyu privately, and her two younger sisters will cover her up.

Mingzhu said with a cheeky: "His Royal Highness may have some misunderstanding. I have a very good relationship with several sisters and sisters."

Zhao Shi naturally didn't believe it. He had checked her situation at home earlier, but she had never heard of any sisters who were particularly close to her at home.

Zhao Zhi stayed silent for a long time. Mingzhu was panicked and didn't want to miss a good time. She bit her lower lip. When she lied, her ears and cheeks turned red. , Your Highness, give me a convenience, let me go back and have a look."

Zhao Shi pursed the corners of her mouth, her expression calm, as if thinking about what she said, and as if not moved by her words.

Mingzhu's slender arms took the initiative to wrap his arms around his neck, stood on tiptoes, and kissed the corner of his mouth, "I haven't been back in more than a year. I really feel homesick."

Zhao Shi was silent for a while, then said slowly: "You don't want to be an inch."

Today he has made an exception to send her unruly handmaid back.

Mingzhu's face turned pale, knowing that Zhao Shi would not agree to himself so easily. She was not frightened by Zhao Shilen's indifferent voice.

Zhao Shi is a soft-hearted person. She has a better attitude and can always give herself the opportunity to go out once or twice.

In the previous life, Pearl was too obedient and cowardly. She didn't dare to resist him or get too close. She acted like a coquettish with him, and was obediently trapped in this small courtyard for five years.

The tails of the pearls were red, and they looked so pitiful and soft and delicious at the same time. Their pitch-black eyes were as beautiful and clean as glass beads.

Zhao Shi stood by the window, his face lined by the Begonia flowers outside the pane was delicate, he stared down at her, and sighed unbearably, his fingers loosened, and his fingers rubbed her eyes gently. "It's not early, take a bath and rest."

Mingzhu squeezed her fingers tightly and mumbled.

Hot water is already in the bathtub behind the screen, and a thick layer of petals is spread on the water. The water vapor creeps and the vision is blurred. Mingzhu leaned on the tub with her white body hidden under the water. After taking a shower, she did not get up and waited until she had to come out before slowly drying her body and putting on her dress.