During this period of time, Song Huaiqing hardly heard Zhao Shi take the initiative to mention his dead concubine, most of the men were fortunate, and it was only a burst of sadness, and it passed and passed.

He seldom saw Zhao Shi also behave in such a gaffe. He didn't know what to say for a while, and he didn't know how to persuade him.

Zhao Shixiang clenched the purse in his palm like a life-saving straw, tightened his jaw, with a forbearing expression, he explained in a dumb voice, "This is her purse."

Song Huaiqing was silent for a while, raised his eyes and looked at him deeply, and said euphemistically: "Your Highness, it's just a purse."

Arent all the wallets in the world the same? Or he admitted wrong.

Zhao Zhi's face was pale, with a thin body. Just after the breeze, the flap of the light shirt swayed, his hands began to tremble, and then slowly calmed down. He silently put his purse into his sleeves and lifted it up carefully. Eyelid, said: "It can't be wrong."

She must have escaped.

Mingzhu returned home with soft legs.

She was so frightened that her thin jacket was wet with cold sweat on her back. She changed her clothes and drank a cup of hot tea before gradually regaining her look.

Hong Ling's eyes were complicated, "Zhuzhu, are you so afraid of him?"

Mingzhu held the cup in both hands and nodded.

Hong Ling felt that the man today does not seem to be a good thing, and his words are really bad, "It's okay, he won't find you."

Mingzhu was still frowning, her fingernails squeezed her palms hard, and only recovered when she tasted the pain, she smiled reluctantly, "Well, I haven't been out for a few months."

Lest I meet him again.

Counting the days, it has been more than half a month since Zhao Shi appeared in Yangzhou.

"It's really unlucky, I still have to avoid him when I arrive in Yangzhou." Hong Ling said angrily.

"It is impossible for him to stay in Yangzhou all his life."

"Do you think he just came to you?"

Mingzhu shook her head, lowered her eyelids silently, her expression unclear, her voice sounded soft, "No,"

Hong Ling wailed a few times and did not continue to ask. Suddenly there was a knock on the door outside in the yard. Hong Ling blackened her face when she heard the sound. She cursed: "It's those little bunnies again! I must smoke them today. ."

There are several families living in this alley, and there are a few ignorant children who often come to knock on their courtyard doors and ask for food.

Mingzhu would give it most of the time. Hongling couldn't see that these rascals deliberately disturbed people and cleaned up. She rushed out with the broom and opened the gate of the courtyard fiercely.

The rascals ran away when they saw her.

Hongling closed the door triumphantly, and when he returned to the house, he said to Mingzhu: "You are so used to those children, they have to keep an inch and come to trouble you every day."

Mingzhu smiled, "Children love to make noises, and I did that too when I was a kid."

Hong Ling didn't believe her words, Mingzhu's gentle temperament was not like a kid who could jump up and down.

It was already dark, Hongling lit a few lamps, and the transparent and bright candlelight illuminated the whole room. Mingzhu sat quietly by the window and cut the wick of the candlestick on the side. The fire was like a cluster of seedlings, swaying. She just bowed her head to sort out the fabrics she brought back from the shop today. Her fingers were thin and white and beautiful. She whispered, "Why don't you use this soft smoke to make your clothes?"