Of course Biying didn't dare to do this, and she heard what Mingzhu said.

This is obviously a good thing, but the Pearl girl seems to resist.

Since the prince has agreed that the Pearl girl will be pregnant with the child, she will be able to advance to the position again by relying on the child, instead of being a concubine who can sell her at any time.

Biying was frightened, "I'm afraid no one in the kitchen would dare to decoct you indiscriminately."

Mingzhu also knew the difficulties of the people under her. After thinking about it for a moment, she asked, "Is Mother Liu still in the house?"

Biying nodded, "Always be there."

Mingzhu said again: "Wait a moment, you help me ask Mother Liu to come over, okay?"

Madam Liu was the one who looked at her the most unpleasant person in the Prince's Mansion. From the bottom of my heart, she believed that she had used a fox charm to turn Zhao Shigou's fascination upside down, and coaxed him to do such ridiculous things as raising the outside room with her beauty.

In the past, whenever she waited in bed, Mother Liu would run to her whenever she had time to stare at her and drink the soup for avoiding the child, for fear that she would accidentally be pregnant with the blood of the prince.

Since Biying didn't work here, she had to find another way. The mother must be happy to give her a decoction.

Biying nodded, "Okay."

Not long after, Biying invited Mother Liu over.

Mingzhu closed the doors and windows, and watched Mother Liu open the door and said: "I have something to ask Mother for a favor."

She lowered her voice and continued, "I want to ask my mother to decoct me a medicine."

Sister Liu was clear, "Girl Pearl, don't hurt me, I don't dare to do this kind of thing."

Although she despised this humble concubine, she did not dare to confront the master in certain matters.

Besides, she is not worried at all.

Mingzhu's body has long been eaten badly, and it is difficult to conceive without special contraception at all.

Mingzhu didn't expect that even Mother Liu would not help her decoct the medicine. "If this is the case, you just assume that I haven't said anything."

"The old slave retires."

Mingzhu shut herself in the house, meditating, who else can do her a favor?

Just then, yesterday the round-faced girl rushed over to look for her again.

The little girl wore a particularly delicate red dress today, she was radiant.

Mingzhu felt that Zhao Shi should cherish her very much, because she was innocent and romantic from the inside out, and she was carefree and carefree as a girl.

She twittered next to Mingzhu, "You finally woke up, I have come to you twice today!"

Came here once in the morning and was driven out by her brother with a cold face.

Zhao Xin was not a little girl who didn't understand anything. After realizing something, her face blushed and she screamed and ran away.

Zhao Xin's eyes were nailed to her body, and seeing the marks on her neck, he immediately looked away, "I wanted to take you out to play."

How uncomfortable it is to be alone in the backyard.

Mingzhu smiled, "Where are you going?"

Zhao Xin looked at the sky outside her eyes. It seemed that it was not too late. She leaned in Mingzhu's ear and said mysteriously, "Chunxianglou."