The Queen Mother's carriage had just left the city gate and was stopped halfway down the road.

When the queen mother heard Wei Liu's voice, she opened her eyes and Sheng Ling helped her out of the carriage.

The cold wind was fierce, and in the dark night, Wei Liu seemed to bring a lot of men and horses, and the battles seemed not small.

"How is this going?"

"His Royal Highness wanted to see the princess. The matter was urgent. He learned that the princess was out of the palace, so he had to send his subordinates to chase after him. He also asked the princess to go back with his humble position."

After hearing this, the queen mother frowned, "What is so important? Can't wait for a moment."

Wei Liu must take the princess back tonight. He was silent, and none of the black guards with knives behind him meant to give way.

The empress dowager's temper is really kind, but at this time she also felt some anger, and was about to scold her.

Sheng Ling first said: "Master Wei, I will go back with you."

There was a faint smile on her face, and she couldn't see the slightest guilty expression.

She is really not afraid, she believes that Zhao Shi can't catch her.

Apart from a few words, she never did anything else.

She didn't put the medicine in the wine. The little palace lady who poured the wine has now become a corpse, and the corpse can't speak.

The door of the Piandian was opened by Mingzhu and Song Huaiqing, and the bed was climbed up by the two of them.

That pair of Qianjin Powder was bought by Sheng Ling from a merchant who traveled to the Western Regions, and it was very rare at a high price.

Ming Zhuzhen and Song Huaiqing slept and it was cheaper for her, but Song Huaiqing's mother would definitely not save her life. A lady with a head and a face could not tolerate sand in her eyes.

Thinking this way, Sheng Ling curled up his mouth and smiled a little deeper.

Everyone in the palace is in danger, and the prince ordered that the little palace lady should be found after digging the ground three feet, to see people alive, and a corpse in death.

All the palaces were searched again.

Finally found the corpse of the palace lady in the dry well of the cold palace. There was a hole in the head of the little palace lady, and the body was a little stiff.

Zhao Shi glanced at the corpse faintly, and was silent for a moment, "Go down."

His Royal Highness violently punished a group of people and alarmed his mother.

She still knows her own son. He was a good boy who didn't talk much since he was a child, and his temperament has always been docile, and I don't know what happened to make him so angry.

But after all, her son is older, and she is not bothered by everything, so she went to her husband with a very confused mood.

Zhao Nanyu was not surprised that she would come over and ask, he casually said: "It's his personal business."

Song Luan smiled, "Is he all private now?"

Isn't it all about business affairs on weekdays? There is not even a girl I like.

Zhao Nanyu knows everything, but he is too lazy to care, "Yes, so let him go."

Robbing Qiangmin's daughter has the ability to hide it from his mother for more than a year. He seems to know that he has left the impression of a good child in his mother's heart.