The blood on the ground gradually changed from bright red to dark black, and the room was filled with a strong smell of blood.

Mingzhu was still trembling with coldness. She looked down at her fingers that had been washed with water. She regained her consciousness and raised her sleeves. The clear light-colored shirt was stained with large chunks of blood. She frowned. Seriously say every word: "I have to change clothes."

Zhao Shi's chest hurts terribly, and his face is paler than a dead man, and the big cold sweat slid down the collar of his chin. He took a breath of cold air, enduring the intense pain that came in densely, and covered his chest with one hand, suppressing the blood that was still leaking out, but soon the blood flowed out from his fingers.

He staggered to his feet, opened the door of the room, and asked people to find a new set of clean clothes for Mingzhu.

Guan Shi became an ant on the hot pot, "His Royal Highness, you don't want to move anymore."

The blood is flowing more and more, and the imperial doctor has not yet been invited. If something happens in a while, what should I do?

Zhao Shi didn't seem to have heard it, and then said: "Fill a bucket of hot water in again."

After saying these words, Zhao Shi sprinkled half a bottle of hemostatic medicine on the somewhat hideous flesh and blood, and then simply bandaged it with gauze.

The blood barely stopped.

He sat on the edge of the bed, closed his eyes tightly, raised his white and slender neck slightly, his brows were very painful. The powder stained the wound, like hot oily dots spilled on, and he gritted his teeth hard without making a sound.

He took a few deep breaths, gritted his teeth and was silent for a while before he gradually subsided from the pain.

Zhao Shi slowly took off his clothes and changed into a thin snow-colored shirt.

The hot water was ready, Mingzhu took the clean clothes, walked to the screen like a wandering spirit, took off the blood-stained dress, sat in the bathtub for a long time, and the water was going to be completely cold. She still had no plans. Get up from the inside.

Across a screen, Zhao Shi asked in a low voice, "Zhuzhu, are you okay?"

Mingzhu didn't seem to hear him, and was quiet, without making a sound.

After a while, she finally couldn't smell the smell of blood on her body, and she was willing to get up from the tub, change into new clothes, and slowly walked out from behind the screen.

Zhao Shi walked up to her with a pale face, his eyes fixed on her, and saw that the buckles of her coat were wrongly fastened several times. He took her by the hand and led the person to the bed, letting her sit down first. After that, he was very patient and helped her refasten the buttons one by one.

Mingzhu looked up at him, her misty vision gradually became clear, she seemed to recognize him, her eyes were a little confused, she slowly raised her hand, and put five fingers on the place where he was stabbed by the knife just now. When she pressed her down, she saw the man in front of her frown in pain, his face getting paler and paler.

Zhao Shi didn't stop her movements either, looking at her silently, indulging her movements.

His look was actually already ugly. She stabbed the knife without any extra energy, and the tip of the knife almost pierced his chest. It is also Zhao Shi who can bear it.

The red blood under his eyes seemed to be swollen and about to flow out of his eye sockets. Zhao Shi silently swallowed the smell of rust rising from his throat. He said, "I'm not dead, and you didn't kill."