Zhao Zhi's dark eyes stared straight at her face, his complexion was calm, and the writhing desire under his eyes was whizzing past. He squeezed his thumb calmly, did not make a sound, nor disturbed her.

Sheng Wenlin couldn't help but let go of his breath, desperately looking at him.

Zhao Shi leaned over to block his vision intentionally or unintentionally, "Go to the vestibule."

Sheng Wenlin only recovered from the trance when he heard the sound, pretending to be calm and composed, he nodded and said yes.

Mingzhu didn't know that Zhao Shi had come and left. She handed the fish that she held tightly to Zhao Xin, "Do you want it?"

Zhao Xin nodded vigorously, "I want it!"

The fish was not slippery in autumn, and she couldn't hold it at all, so she flew out when she got it.

Zhao Xin almost died of anger. She couldn't catch it after a long time. She lost interest and simply didn't catch it.

The two of them sat on the bank and put on their shoes and socks again, then took off their hats and sat in the pavilion to rest.

The spring is warm and warm, Mingzhu is a little afraid of heat, with thin beads of sweat on her forehead, she is drinking water while playing the fan.

Zhao Xin was also a little bit stunned by the sun, soft and sticky, lying on the stone table, admiring: "Zhuzhu, how can you catch fish?"

Mingzhu thought about it seriously, "I caught a lot when I was a kid, and I have experience."

Zhao Xin was surprised, "Did you still fish in the water when you were young?"

"Yes."

"I thought you were very obedient and obedient since you were a kid."

It didn't look like someone who would do things like fish in the water.

Before the death of her mother, Mingzhu had a comfortable life. Her mother never restricted her little fun, even if she went to roll in the snowdrift.

She was just more cautious in front of outsiders, hiding her innocent and charming side.

The spring breeze was blowing, and both of them were a little tired.

The skirt of Mingzhu that had only been soaked by the lake water was gradually dried by the wind.

The maid serving Zhao Xin urged and urged, "Princess, I really want to go back."

Reluctantly, Zhao Xin stepped forward and hugged Mingzhu. She said: "My birthday, you must come, I have already told my brother."

Mingzhu nodded and said yes.

Mingzhu sent her off by the way, and looked reluctant to see her getting on the carriage.

Spring is sleepy and autumn is exhausted. She hasn't rested at noon this morning, and her eyelids are a little bit unable to hold her back.

Mingzhu went back to the room and fell asleep. When she woke up, the sky was dark, the golden light of the sunset was slowly hidden in the clouds, and the branches outside the window rustled with the spring breeze.

She only squinted for half an hour, but she seemed to feel that she had slept for a long time.

Occasionally, she would have those dreams over and over again.

There is only Zhao Zhi in the dream, not her.

The Zhao Zhi in the dream was much stranger than the one she knew.