"Your Majesty, don't be impulsive." Grandpa Liu stepped forward to persuade him.

When such a big event comes out, one or two must always be persuaded, it is not a trifle to give or retreat.

His Royal Highness has never been a person who is easy to act impulsively. He has never seen this monstrous anger before, and when he sees the woman he is holding in his arms, this is the so-called flushing of anger.

Zhao Shi's face was still as calm as ever. He glanced coldly, "I don't need you to teach me how to do things."

The voice was low and gloomy, and the hidden edge was looming.

Grandpa Liu was silent for a while, watching him leave with a man in his arms.

Gonggong Liu also heard a little about what happened just now. It stands to reason that, as the future princess's little concubine, it is also natural for the princess to punish her husband.

The bad is bad. This woman obviously holds a lot of weight in the princes heart, and the princesss humiliation today has gone too far.

Gonggong Liu shook his head, "Go and tell the princess that the prince is going to divorce, so that she can be mentally prepared."

The little apprentice trembles and dare not move, so he is afraid that he will be implicated and won't be able to get this kind of news to the princess.

Father Liu was angry when he saw that his apprentice was insecure, hating iron and steel, and kicked him severely, "What are you afraid of?! Why don't you go! Be careful I kill you."

The little apprentice went to the princess in a panic.

Sheng Ling is leading the ladies of the family to enjoy the flowers.

Sheng Ling folded Zhimei, fiddled with it twice, and lost interest. He threw it away, and stepped on the boots under her feet. She asked as she walked, "Mingzhu is still kneeling, right?"

The lady of the court replied: "Someone looks at her, she can't run."

Sheng Ling's mood is quite open, and everything is pleasing to the eye, "Kneeling for less than three hours, she is not allowed to get up."

Ming Yuan couldn't help but snickered, "The princess has a good heart. If it's someone else, I'm afraid it would be more than just kneeling."

Others agreed, "Yes, this kind of shameless concubine will be sold to the brothel a long time ago in our government mansion."

"Isn't her mother also in the brothel? Maybe she would still be happy to inherit from her mother..."

Halfway through the conversation, a few people laughed.

The spring is bright and the sun is getting warmer and warmer at noon, and the eyes of people who are basking are almost unable to open.

Someone asked quietly: "His Royal Highness knows, won't you be angry?"

Sheng Ling's good mood was suddenly ruined by these words, and everyone stopped their voices.

Sheng Ling said: "So what if you know? Will the prince brother still help her?"

The man chuckled, obviously not daring to offend her, "What the county lord said is that I was worrying too much."

Sheng Ling was out of the mood and continued to wander around in the imperial garden, just about to send these pretendant family ladies out of the palace.

Gonggong Liu's little apprentice asked around and found this side, hurried over, sweating profusely.

The little **** wore a hat on his head, and the moment he lowered his head, he blocked the picture in front of him. He dared not raise his eyes to look at the face of the princess. He trembled and couldn't say enough, "The princess... His Royal Highness he...he..."