Mingzhu said these words with her back to the man, and she naturally couldn't see the expression on his face. She hid her small face in the quilt, "And I am not afraid of hardship anymore."

Zhao Shi didn't speak for a long time, and clenched her waist with both hands without saying a word. She was quiet, with the person in his arms but not the heart.

Mingzhu opened her misty eyes and couldn't help but whispered: "You hold too tight, I feel a little uncomfortable."

She waited for a while before the man slowly relaxed a little.

Zhao Shi stretched out her hand, tied her slender body, and hugged her tightly. The breath of her breath spread on the back of her slender and white neck, "Go to sleep."

Mingzhu faintly blinked his eyes twice, and fell asleep shortly after shrinking.

Zhao Shi didn't have any sleepiness, and his eyes remained motionless on her side face. The jade-white skin was stained with a little blush, and the expression was delicate. The hand holding the quilt gradually loosened, the posture was relaxed, and there was no attacking power.

The woman seemed to have entered a deep sleep. Zhao Shi didn't like her with her back to her, she stretched out her hand to turn the person around, she screamed twice, and then went back to sleep with her body nestled.

Her fingers were slender and white, loosely hooking his belt, and the breath exhaling from her lips and teeth seemed to be filled with a soft fragrance.

Zhao Zhi loves Mingzhu's soft and obedient appearance. Maybe he is born with this set, and likes delicate and soft girls.

Sometimes, when Zhao Shi saw the light of water in Mingzhu's eyes, and the fear that leaked out from time to time, he would feel excited when he was uncomfortable.

Just as before, to remove the thorn from her without mercy, just want her to surrender and please.

Zhao Shi himself had no way to control this morbid thought.

Zhao Shi is actually a very indifferent person inside. His gentleness and elegance are all illusions that he has to pretend to cope with the scene.

He can also do the most despicable and shameless thing in the world.

Zhao Shi lowered his head and kissed the center of her eyebrows, put his arms around her thin and thin shoulders, and closed his eyes and fell asleep slowly.

Mingzhu woke up the next day, and the man beside her hadn't left yet. Rarely, she slept with her until dawn.

Her stomach didnt hurt anymore, but her waist was sore and she didnt have much strength.

Zhao Shi seemed to be awakened by the movement of her getting up, watching her put on her clothes, and asked casually, "Does it hurt?"

Mingzhu said honestly: "It's much better."

Zhao Zhimei's eyes were slightly cold, and he asked: "Is the prescription that the doctor prescribed for you before doesn't work?"

Mingzhu died once, and she considers her fate more important than anything else, and she will not have trouble with her body. In the past few months, she has been drinking medicine obediently, and she has to pour it all into her stomach while pinching her nose, but her foundation is too bad. , After drinking the contraceptives for so long, it really won't get better for a while.

"Maybe it will be fine after a while." Mingzhu casually perfuncted him.

Zhao Shi was neatly dressed, tidying up her clothes, and turning his eyes to take a deep look at her, "Do you remember what I said last night?"