Even if Zhao Shi doesn't understand medicine, he also knows what the effect of musk is.

The man's tight eye sockets were aching, and he stared at the pill in his hand, and he involuntarily used his fingers to tap it, squeezing it into fine sand.

After a while, Zhao Shi lowered his eyelashes, closed the bottle cap without changing his face, and tried his best to control the medicine bottle without breaking it.

With a cold white face, he turned around, faintly looking at the sleeping woman on the bed. Her face was flushed in sleep, like a ripe pink peach, her eyelashes fell obediently, her mouth was slightly opened for breathing, her lips were red and her teeth were white, she was beautiful and well-behaved.

She sleeps well, curled up in a ball, quietly nestled in the quilt, her beautiful fingers gently grasping the corner of the quilt without moving.

Zhao Shi thought of these days again, she was really good. He thought she had figured it out, and it turned out that everything was pretended by her.

No wonder she resisted the doctor just now, looking for all kinds of excuses, she didn't want to take a pulse, and she didn't want to see a doctor.

When she smiled at him, she deceived him without hesitation.

Zhao Shi left the bedroom quietly, and the doctor who had only been sent away soon called back.

As soon as the doctor returned to the pharmacy, he was hurriedly taken into the carriage and sent to the prince's house, without time to sit down and drink. He really can't stand such a toss with a handful of old bones.

He wiped the cold sweat that came out of his forehead, and looked at the cold-looking man in front of him, calm as a chill, and did not dare to make a rash.

Zhao Shi took the small medicine bottle out of his sleeve and put it on the table gently, "Open it and see, what kind of medicine is this."

The doctor hurriedly said yes, took the medicine bottle, poured it out and looked at it, and then he put his nose down and sniffed it carefully.

This medicine is not difficult to recognize, and it is not a particularly unusual medicine. It is the most common medicine to avoid subsistence, but the medicine is extraordinarily fierce and is very bad for the body.

The doctor pondered for a while and said, "Your Highness, this medicine is used for contraception."

Zhao Shi guessed it, but instead he curled his lips and sneered.

"Even if you don't want children, this medicine should never be taken." He went on to say: "The medicine is very powerful. If you take too much, I am afraid it will be difficult to conceive in this life."

Zhao Shi didn't say anything after hearing it, and the expression in his eyes became a pool of stagnant water. The sky was sinking, the dusk fell, and the light in the room was dim. He sat at the desk with the light behind his back. He couldn't see the expression on his face. He muttered, "Go out."

The doctor received the reward and was sent away in a daze.

The guard guarding outside the study suddenly heard a violent noise, as if something had been smashed.

But soon, the study has calmed down, and no sound can be heard.

After the hour of Mo Yue Banzhuxiang, Zhao Shi opened the door of the study, dressed in a lake blue straight embellishment, standing upright and straight, without any extra expression on his pale face, and his thin lips were slightly compressed. Straight line, like an ice blade, sharp and indifferent.