Mingzhu and the county lord of Xiangyang have not met officially. When they received the post, they were a little surprised, and there was a sense of shame that the concubine was caught by the wife.

So she subconsciously wanted to refuse.

Mingru took the maid into her yard, and her behavior became much more restrained. She handed over the posts sent from the palace to her, "The princess invites you to come to the palace to enjoy flowers and tea. I think you are worthy of you. I advise you to Go ahead."

Mingzhu pushed the post back, "I'm not feeling well."

Mingru looked at her coldly and smiled, "How long will you use this excuse?"

Mingru originally saw Mingzhu not pleasing to the eye. Yesterday, he learned that the prince had pressured the Ming family not to allow them to move her. Such care and preparation made Mingru see her as a thorn in his eyes.

But Mingru would not take the risk of being disgusted by the prince to clean up Mingzhu. Now that the county chief is about to find Mingzhu, she is naturally happy to see it happen.

I wish the princess would kill Mingzhu in a rage. In this way she can enjoy the benefits of the fisherman.

Mingzhu couldn't hear her ridicule, and blinked her eyes with an innocent expression, "How can my sister say that to me? I'm really sick."

Seeing her pretending, Mingru's teeth were itchy. She pressed her anger and said, "Do you think you don't need to enter the palace if you pretend to be sick? And you and the princess always have to meet."

The concubine crawling on the bed, don't you want to see the princess in the future? Even if the princess really killed her, the prince would not do anything to the princess.

Mingzhu had also learnt a lot with Zhao Shi, and smiled, not leaking, "I will talk about things in the future."

Mingru was so annoyed that she could not provoke, she walked away, "whatever you want."

After leaving the yard, Mingru could no longer stretch the expression on his face, and broke the flower branch on her hand. "She has a brain now."

Just as courageous as before, a little frightened and frightened the courage, obediently and did everything.

Unlike now, oil and salt do not enter.

The little abacus in her heart crackled and all came to nothing.

Mingzhu asked the court lady who had come to send the greeting card to help her reply, saying that she had contracted the wind and cold not long ago and that she couldn't go.

The palace lady tremblingly brought the words.

Sheng Ling didn't believe it, "She really said that?"

The maid replied truthfully: "Yes, the servant girl looked at the girl Mingzhu as if she didn't want to come."

Sheng Ling originally thought that Mingzhu was nothing more than a straw beauty who relied on her beauty, but she seemed to be smarter than she thought.

"Afraid of what I would do to her? Am I so stupid?" Sheng Ling would easily lose his mind as long as he thinks of the prince's brother's indifference to her. She will not kill her now, but just meet and beat her.

Sheng Ling sneered, "Originally, I planned to say that when she will be better, I will do it when. Now I have changed my mind. Even if I lift the sedan chair tomorrow, I will have to let someone carry her into the palace."

The news was soon sent from the palace to Mingfu again.

Mingzhu had to go to a banquet.

When Biying prepared her dresses for the banquet, she couldn't help but said: "Girl, otherwise we should tell the prince?"