There was no sound in the room.

Hong Ling pricked up her ears and tried hard to hear but didn't hear any sound. The strange silence made her shiver. Although this dog man looks clear and juicy and looks gentle and elegant, the expression in his brows and eyes is extremely cold, and there is also a cold and solemn breath on his body.

What if he does something bad to Mingzhu in a fit of anger?

Hongling didn't care about rushing into the room, but his guards held her shoulders, she punched and kicked, and they restrained her hands and feet.

Hong Ling had to shout again, "You shameless thing, you want to eat swan meat? He didn't look in the mirror to see what his virtue is."

"Are you amazing? Get out quickly and don't hurt our future wife, or you won't be able to eat and walk around in the future."

Hong Ling cursed and grinned, but several men couldn't hold her back.

After a while, a cold voice came from the room, "Shut her in the wood shed and stop her mouth!"

Hong Ling was thrown into the wood shed with her mouth covered, her hands and feet were **** with twine by the way.

The sunlight outside the window just penetrated the window lattice and shone into the room, the sunlight was gentle and bright.

Zhao Shi's breath gradually subsided, and his delicate face showed a cold and alienated color. He pinched his fingers and asked slowly: "Where did you get this girl from?"

Mingzhu crossed his body, holding the child to release Hongling.

Zhao Zhigu's distinct thumbs pressed her shoulders, with some strength in his hands, he said lightly: "They won't hurt her."

Mingzhu was holding her daughter in her arms, and the little girl was asleep in her mother's arms. She didn't dare to make any big moves, lest she woke her up.

She said with a cold face, "You let her out."

Zhao Shi frowned, "She is too noisy."

Mingzhu said: "She doesn't like you. If you leave here, she won't be able to bother you."

Zhao Shi was quiet for a while.

Mingzhu put her sleeping daughter in the bed first, then went to the wood room and opened the door.

Hongling saw her almost jumping up, Mingzhu first took out the cloth from her mouth, and then untied the hemp rope on her hands and feet.

When Hong Ling was free, she wanted to continue screaming. She looked at the man behind Mingzhu. In order to prevent herself from being thrown farther away, she learned to shut up very cleverly.

Zhao Shi didn't press too hard, leaving the courtyard silently without saying a word.

He went to a temple outside the mountain, where the child's eternal lamp was enshrined in the main hall. Since everyone is still alive, this lamp is unnecessary.

Zhao Shi withdrew the ever-bright lamp. People who never believed in Buddha, but only by burning incense and worshiping Buddha can make him concentrate.

Zhao Shi thought for a few days, but did not think of a good way to make Mingzhu willing to return to him.

There was a scent of apricot blossoms in the mountains, and the new buds and green leaves from the branches fell on his shoulders. Zhao Shi didn't pay attention, and walked slowly down the path, his expression a little cold.

In the evening it was getting dark, Zhao Shicai came out of the temple, and the host sent this distinguished guest from the capital to the gate of the mountain.