During the transition season of spring and summer, the sky is sunny, and the breeze brings fragrance.

Sheng Wenlin stood under the corridor and did not move, standing like loose, tall and thin, and then slowly loosened his unconsciously curled fingers.

Sheng Ling didn't know why he was absent-minded, and urged him: "Cousin, it's time to pass."

Sheng Wenlin returned to his senses and calmly replied: "Yeah."

After a long silence, he said to her as he walked: "I know you have old grievances with her, but today is the princess's birthday banquet. You know what you should and shouldn't do, you know."

His cousin also has a lot of means. It is not a person who can swallow her anger, and Jacques will report it, not to mention that she was divorced in the first place.

Sheng Wenlin's words are not selfish. The capital is not Xiangyang, and it hasn't reached the point where she can be lawless.

Sheng Ling was not convinced, she still had to do enough on the surface. She smiled at her cousin, "How many times have I promised you, why doesn't the cousin believe me?"

"Your mother wrote to me a few days ago and let me take care of you."

"My mother and concubine are really unreasonably worried."

"I think you have been in the capital long enough, and you should go back to Xiangyang."

When I mentioned this, Sheng Ling's face was not good, and the bright and yan eyes swept over, making silky ripples, "I have lost such a big face, I don't want to go back, I must be laughed at."

Sheng Wenlin also understood how uncomfortable her heart was, and patted her head lightly. After all, it is his sister, and he still loves her, "No one in Xiangyang city dares to laugh at you."

Sheng Ling said: "They dare not on the surface, they must be laughing at me secretly."

"After all, no one would dare to say anything in front of you."

"Then I don't want to go back either."

"It's up to you." Sheng Wenlin didn't care about her affairs too much, it was not his turn to intervene.

After crossing the corridor and turning again, Sheng Ling went to the princess palace.

The hall is lively, and those who have a good relationship have to get together and talk with smiles.

The little girls naturally wear delicate and delicate clothes today, and they dress themselves beautifully, with a hundred flowers blooming in full bloom.

Sheng Ling's gaze swept around.

Mingzhu stood beside the princess and changed into a thin apricot-white skirt. The belt appropriately outlines her slender waist. The plain makeup can't stop her coquettish appearance. Standing there quietly makes others look vulgar. pink.

Sheng Ling took the initiative to walk over to talk to Mingzhu under all eyes. "The girl Mingzhu just went too fast. I don't even have a chance to have a good conversation with you."

Mingzhu hasn't spoken yet.

Zhao Xin first stood up and blocked her. "If you have anything, just say it here."

Zhao Xin also heard about the incident between Mingzhu and Sheng Ling. To tell the truth, she really couldn't understand Sheng Ling's style, as if she was very noble. But her face changed in front of her brother, and that disgusting arrogance became a personality.

At that time, Sheng Ling's marriage with her brother had a horror. She couldn't help but clean up the people in her brother's backyard. No wonder her brother wanted to divorce.