Gu Shuyi felt that she had some fate with His Royal Highness. She smiled and thanked His Royal Highness, her eyes swept over the girl beside him, she was indeed slightly surprised. This girl is really beautiful, white as jade, glamorous and shy, and slender and soft. She looks like a delicate young lady.

Gu Shuyi knew that there was a very favored concubine in the backyard of His Royal Highness the prince. There were various rumors. Now when she saw it, she could also understand why this concubine was so favored. Delicate and beautiful, the little bird is indifferent to people, and its eyes are rolling around, like a deer that has just escaped from the depths of the forest.

While Gu Shuyi was looking at her, Mingzhu was also secretly watching her.

The night was too dark that night, Mingzhu actually didn't see her face very clearly, only remembered a vague look, and her gentle and subtle voice.

This girl has the kind of look that makes people feel very comfortable when they meet. She is soft and non-aggressive, with a friendly smile and an extraordinary temperament. Close to the smell, it seems that you can smell the elegant ink stone book scent.

Mingzhu could tell from the way she looked at Zhao Shi, she liked Zhao Shi.

Based on Mingzhu's superficial understanding of Zhao Shi, she knew that he also admired a woman like Miss Gu who was knowledgeable and gentle.

It just so happens that the position of the Crown Prince Zhengfei is still vacant, and I don't know if Miss Gu in front of me can fulfill her wish.

Zhao Shi tampered with Mingzhu's finger tightly before she knew it hurt, frowned slightly, turned her head and looked at him with inexplicable eyes.

Zhao Shi's tone was cold, "Let's go."

"Oh."

The land of the ancient Buddha in the blue lantern is clean. A bamboo forest was planted on the back mountain of the temple, and bamboo incense came in the wind.

The little monk led the way and led them to the wing room specially reserved for the pilgrims.

The wing room is simple and simple, except for a simple bed, there is not much furniture.

Mingzhu slept on the road, and her hair looked messy at the moment. Zhao Shi raised his hand to straighten the headwear on her hair bun, and said this to her in a soft voice, "Go and wash your face first."

The makeup on the face looks a little flowery.

There was an ancient well outside the wing. Mingzhu was already hot and uncomfortable, so she ran to the well and lay on the side, most of her body sank.

Zhao Shi let her run away a little carelessly. When she saw her lying by the well, her face changed and changed again, which was quite ugly.

He went over to fish her up vigorously. Mingzhus wrist was particularly painful when he scratched her. She bared her teeth and asked aggrievedly: "Didnt you let me wash my face?"

The man's thin lips were pressed into a cold straight line, and the words he uttered were cold. He was squeezing his anger, and it was difficult to hear any emotions in his voice, "I thought you were going to jump into the well."

Mingzhu's body movements are flexible. Although the movement just now seemed more dangerous, she would not let herself fall in.

Only a moment later, there was a thin hot sweat on her forehead.

"I won't fall."

Zhao Shi kindly let go of her wrist, "You go back to the house and stay."

Mingzhu screamed, but didn't enter the house, just standing under the eaves where there is no sun.