There was no trace of blood on Mingzhu's face, and her limbs were limp. If it weren't for him to pull her wrists up from the ground, she would fall to the ground again.

People who thought they would never meet again in this life just appeared in front of her unexpectedly. The man's flawless face was cold and frosty, and a majesty that couldn't see the happiness and anger was pressed toward her.

Mingzhu swallowed her throat, forcibly lifted her spirits, her eyes lifted slightly, her eyes were lightly looking at him, there was no other expression, and she did not speak.

Zhao Shi didn't want to talk to her in such a serious and indifferent tone, but just now she and Wei Chi surpassed your attitude, which really burned his eyes, and his sanity almost burned away with a scorching fire. .

He tightened the force on his wrist unconsciously, and the stiff and tight jaw line made him feel cold.

After more than two years of peaceful days, Mingzhu is no longer so afraid of Zhao Shi, as if those things in the past are already in the past.

She pulled her slender, white wrist away from his palm, lowered her face and asked coldly, "How did you find it?"

It would be nice for her not to ask, but Zhao Zhi was angry again with this opening.

Day after day, year after year, the enmity and resentment surging in his heart finally forced himself to press it back, and some numbly admitted that she was indeed dead.

Every year when I come to the temples in Yangzhou City to light the children's lights, my heart will be stabbed with a few stabs, and the blood will be hot with the burning iron.

Mingzhu didn't plan to get the answer from him, she really didn't want to continue to entangle Zhao Shi, she loved this man, hated this man, and now she really let it go.

In the past two years or so, it was not that she had been frightened by him, and she woke up in a cold sweat from a nightmare in the middle of the night. But gradually, she was no longer so afraid, she was relieved.

Zhao Shi took a deep breath, and the chill between his eyebrows and eyes gradually dissipated and returned to a calm and peaceful appearance. He said, "Follow me back to the capital."

The tone was not as strong and cold as before, and there was a slight trembling in the hoarse tail.

In the evening after rain showers, the cold wind blew everywhere. She was wearing a thin jacket and skirt, with light gauze covering her sleeves, and the jade beads on her bun swayed and shook gently.

After a long silence, Mingzhu opened her lips slightly, "I won't go back with you."

In the cold night, Zhao Zhili put on a cold and distant face, his complexion gradually paled, he straightened his lips, lifted his eyelids and looked at her watery eyes, those cruel words that had been choreographed countless times in his heart , Facing these slightly flushed eyes, turned into a sigh.

Mingzhu straightened her thin and thin back, and she was afraid that Zhao Shi would threaten her to force her.

So, she raised her small face, her dark eyes fixed on him, and asked in a low voice: "Zhao Zhi, would you be sad if I really died?"

She asked this sentence lightly and slowly, with a light weight, and an understatement fell on his heart.

Zhao Shi's eyes flashed the traces of pain, would he be sad? Naturally it is sad. He subconsciously avoided those memories, as if he could forget the painful pain at the time. He hadn't seen her for a long time, and even if he accidentally flipped her handwriting in the book, his fingers would tremble uncontrollably.