105

Zhao Shi was very impressed with his childhood memories, as if there were only tedious and complicated texts, words and deeds, rules and regulations, and never did anything out of order.

His mother was very kind to him, but he moved to the outer courtyard to live by himself very early.

I didn't have a particularly good playmate in my childhood, silent and boring.

Zhao Shi pursed her lips, and her calm tone sounded a little lonely: "When I was young, I had a lot of texts to memorize, and there were homework assigned by the teacher."

Mingzhu was too sleepy to open her eyes, half of her face was buried in the pillow, her lips and teeth were slightly opened, her breathing was shallow and slow, she groaned twice: "It is better to go to school than nothing."

Because of her poor homework, she didn't even have the qualifications to continue school.

Zhao Shi pulled the corner of his mouth slightly, and the sadness between his eyebrows and eyes was smoothed when he smiled sincerely. He had never said these words to anyone.

"When I was younger, I actually didn't like studying at all." It's not that Zhao Shi hasn't envied his cousins, but also wants to play those childish games with them.

Mingzhu absently listened to him.

Zhao Shi's voice was clear, and it was very comfortable in his ears.

"A few times I couldn't finish writing the essays arranged by the teacher, and I lay down at the desk while writing while crying, tears damp the manuscript paper, and finally finished writing the essay and then it became invalid."

Mingzhu's face was reddened by the pillow. She lifted her chin and her breathing became easier.

She couldn't imagine Zhao Shi crying and writing an article. She thought he should be no different from when he was a child, mature and sophisticated, with a restrained mood.

Zhao Shi slowed down the strength in his hand, and Mingzhu raised his eyelids, a little squeamish: "You press harder, my waist is still sore."

Zhao Shi took a pillow under her waist and said after a while, "It can't be too heavy."

And Mingzhu has fallen asleep.

...

These noisy children in the Prince's Mansion have been punished for copying dozens of articles, so they don't want to stay here anymore.

Pretend to be sick and want to go home.

The servants around him spread words to the families, and within a few days, these children were taken back home. The house is clean, not as messy as before.

Mingzhu also complained about Zhao Shi for this: "What do you always punish them for? Xiaoman finally made a few new playmates."

Zhao Shi felt that he was wronged: "Copying a few articles is not a penalty."

His endurance had already come to an end, and he had been dissatisfied with the behavior of these little boys jumping up and down in the house for a long time, and sent them away earlier, with clean ears.

Zhao Shi sees that she is still upset, and Wen Yan makes sense with her: "Children can also make friends in Taixue."

Mingzhu reluctantly accepted this argument.

...

After winter, it's another spring.

Mingzhu was really bored, so she took her maid to walk around the street.