Chapter 7: People are dead, come and regret it again

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Mingzhu stood in place and sighed, looking at Biying, who was kneeling on her head. To be fair, Zhao Shi's tone was not harsh, but she didn't know why she was so afraid of it.

Although Mingzhu was also a little bit stunned, but only doing things that crossed the boundary. Zhao Zhi usually speaks less and seldom gets angry. Except for the bedclothes, which is a bit difficult to cope with, he is usually a respectful and courteous son, who is polite and alienated.

Mingzhu raised her head and said flatly: "Biying, you go out first."

Biying stood up slowly shaking her body, holding her breath, she didn't dare to breathe, and then slowly withdrew from the room after saluting.

Mingzhu wears a pomegranate skirt today, which is quiet and soft. In recent days, she has been more relaxed, with more fleshy flesh on her face, and the corners of her eyes and eyebrows are less coquettish, and more lively and lovely.

She looked at Zhao Shi with clean and transparent eyes, round eyes, pure and innocent expression, she asked directly and clearly: "His Royal Highness, are you angry?"

The man wore very plain clothes today, with an ink-colored belt around his waist, and a half-cut jade hung on his waist, like a pine and cypress, upright and straight, without a trace of extra expression on his jade-white face.

Zhao Shi only glanced at her without saying a word.

Mingzhu looked at the cakes on the table again and recognized that it seemed to be a dessert bought from her favorite pastry shop. "His Royal Highness, the hibiscus cakes and sweet cakes are not tasty when they are cold."

In fact, it was not too cold, she just didn't want to eat what he bought.

Zhao Shi had already imposed enough things on her, she was hypocritical, so she shouldn't easily fulfill his wish on this trivial matter.

Zhao Shimo squeezed his fingers in silence and looked at her blankly. He couldn't hear the emotions. He asked, "Why don't you eat when it's hot?"

Mingzhu lowered her face and said, "I was very supportive at that time."

Zhao Shi still had a straight face, and the inaccessible flowers of Gaoling could hurt people several feet away with the coldness all over his body. He said um, then called the maidservant in in front of her, and said coldly: "Listen to her, lose it."

The maid did not dare to refuse, so she hurriedly cleaned up, and the cat left with her waist down.

This matter seems to have been revealed. Mingzhu naively thought that his temper should disappear.

In silence, Zhao Shi suddenly took out a jasper hairpin from his sleeve, "I got it a few days ago. See if you like it or not."

The jasper can be seen by the naked eye with excellent color, no variegated color, pure water color, exquisite and beautiful, and it is a rare treasure at first glance.

Zhao Shi has rewarded her with many such rare and beautiful jewelry, but that was all when he was in a good mood. Often the night before, she coaxed him to be happy and satisfied, or when she was down, she sent a few gadgets to coax her to be happy.

In the past, when Mingzhu received these gifts, she would still be happy, feeling that Zhao Shi still loved herself very much and was generous. But think about it, this little gadget is nothing to him, but it's used to tease things.