Put A Little Love On Me ~N.H~...

By satellitestyles94

"I love you," "You don't know what you're talking about," "I want to be with you! Can't you see that?" "I c... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Bonus Chapter 1 - Coming Home
Bonus Chapter 2 - One Month
Bonus Chapter 3 - First Christmas
Bonus Chapter 4 - Wedding Party
Bonus Chapter 5 - Studio Sessions
Bonus Chapter 6 - Niall Week
Bonus Chapter 7 - Quarantine
Bonus Chapter 8 - Instagram Live
Bonus Chapter 9 - 1 Year Anniversary
Bonus Chapter 10 - Mothers and Fathers Day
Bonus Chapter 11 - First Birthday
Bonus Chapter 12 - Surprise?
Bonus Chapter 13 - 10 Years Later
Q&A

45

1K 26 25
By satellitestyles94

Aliyah

I have been thinking about what Mully suggested for the last few days.

I've been going back and forth in my head whether it was a good idea or a bad one. In the end, I decided it was best to go over there and see how it all pans out.

So as of now, I was getting ready to head over to his and Niall's house.

I decided to walk to their house to try and clear my head of all my random obscure thoughts.

By the time I actually made it, I didn't realize it because of how much I was thinking.

I knocked on the front door and looked down at my feet as I waited for Mully to answer.

I feel like I'm going to regret everything that is about to happen.

"Hey, uh, what are you doing here?"

I looked up and saw Niall standing there. "Mully told me to come here,"

"He hasn't been here for like a week and won't be back for awhile," he explained to me.

"He set me up," I mumbled.

"Can you come inside? I actually wanted to talk to you," he asked me as he opened the door wider.

"You couldn't talk to me for the past two months but now you want to?" I asked as I entered.

"That's kinda what I wanted to talk to you about," he said leading me to the kitchen.

I set down my keys and phone and waited for what he had to say.

"I know you don't really looked what the media has to say, but have you seen the pictures?"

"The ones with you and Hailee? Those pictures?" I clarified.

"Uh, yeah,"

"Is that why you stopped talking to me and ignoring all of my messages? Because you had a girlfriend?"

"Not exactly," he sighed.

"Then why haven't you answered my texts, my calls, anything. I've been thinking for weeks. Do you hate me or something? You cut me out of your life without any warning. It's driving me crazy!" I ranted.

"I understand,"

"I don't think you do. You could've reached out like I have been. If you didn't cut me out of your life so suddenly, this would all be different,"

"Do you remember when I came to your house drunk?"

"Sadly, I do. That was the last time I saw you for months,"

"I remembered what I said like a week later because you never told me,"

"What did you say?" I asked him to see if he was telling the truth.

"I told you that I loved you," I said quietly.

"You were drunk,"

"And a drunk mind never lies,"

"Why did you go out and drink so much that you wouldn't be able to remember anything?"

"I had a dream earlier that day,"

"A dream doesn't make someone go and get completely wasted and tell someone that you love them,"

"A dream that you wish was reality will," he said finally looking into my eyes for the first time tonight.

"Please explain it to me then. I want to understand,"

"I can't tell you what happened exactly, but you were in it and it made me realize that I want to be more than just friends with you,"

"Then why couldn't you just say that instead of cutting me out of your life?"

"I don't know, I thought it would've been better if I pretended that we didn't know each other and tried to move on,"

"And where did that get you?"

"Not where I wanted to be," he said. "My PR team set me up with Hailee to try and get people talking and I finally said I was done with that,"

"And?"

"I want to be with you!" He said back. "Can't you see that? I've always wanted to be more than friends,"

"I can't," I mumbled. "You know how I can't. I can't set myself up to be happy with someone just to have it all crumble apart. Not after my last relationship. You know that," I explained to him.

"Just give me a chance," he pleaded.

"Niall, I would if I could handle it emotionally, but I-"

I was cut off to him grabbing my face and kissing me.

After a few seconds he I pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"One chance. If it doesn't work then I understand. I'm only asking for a single chance," he explained.

I started to back away from him as tears start to form in my eyes. I grab my keys off of his kitchen counter and booked it to the front door.

"Please don't leave," he said as I left.

I quickly opened his gate and started running in the direction of my house.

I could hear Niall yelling out my name, but knew he wasn't following me.

He always knew that about me.

If I left and wanted to be left alone, he knew not to follow or try and pry into whatever was making me like that in the first place.

As soon as I made it to my house, I unlocked my car and drove off to where I knew he wouldn't find me.

How can be think that I can just be in a relationship again?

He likes me. A lot.

He admitted that he loved me.

Does he love me?

No, no, no, no!

I like him.

A lot actually.

I made my way over to where I knew he wouldn't be able to find me. Mariah's apartment.

I got out of my car and headed towards the door and then up the stairs to her floor. Once I made it to her apartment, I knocked and waited for her to answer.

"What are you doing here? We don't have to go to set today," she asked me.

"I had to go somewhere I wouldn't be found, so this was the only option I could think of at the time," I explained myself.

"What do you mean you had to go somewhere you couldn't be found?" She asked and let me inside.

"I was at Niall's and he told me that he loved me or that he liked me, I don't know exactly. He kissed me and asked if he could have a chance, but I can't. Not after what happened with Jared,"

"Oh no," she said with a sad look. "But that doesn't explain why you're here,"

"I had to leave. I couldn't stay there after he told me how he felt and especially after he kissed me. I just couldn't,"I explained. "He doesn't know where you live, so I had to come here to hide out,"

"This is not a place to hide,"

"I had to," I said. "I like him, I really like him. Help me," I said as a tear escaped my eye.

"You need to tell him, he deserves to know why you ran out on him and didn't say anything, tell him how you feel,"

"Can't I hide out here forever?" I asked Mariah.

"I'll let you hide out here for three days at most, no longer than that,"

"Can't you be a good friend and let me just stay here until he gets married and has kids?"

"What if he wants that with you? You can't just make him find someone he doesn't really want. To me it seems like he wants you and you need to tell him that you like him and also might see a future with him,"

"Why do you have to have such good advice? I'll tell him when I'm ready," I said flopping down on her couch.

"You can hide here for three days and then you need to go back to your house," she said sitting down next to me.

"Next is my brothers house and then maybe Brandon and then I might just end up going back to Kansas City to hide,"

"You can't hide forever,"

"I can't even go back to Kansas City, he knows where my parents live. My options are running out, Mariah, help me," I groaned louder than I expected.

"I'll give you a full ten days and then I might tell him myself,"

"You wouldn't,"

"Oh, yes, I would," she dared.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.3K 33
I can't help but fall in love with you...
1.1M 12.2K 54
just some imagines about a boy i can't have
248K 4.1K 101
Imagines of Sam Golbach and Colby Brock.! Some of these may be triggering to some people so have that in mind :) Still enjoy <3
166K 2.6K 43
"𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤..."