𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐨𝐲 || seongsang

By hwadrvg

[Completed] Moving out, Starting a new life and breaking every rule without worrying; Is by far the best thin... More

01 ◌ cold and careless
02 ◌ the college fuckboy
03 ◌ sculpted by god
04 ◌ boy has sass
05 ◌ be careful
06 ◌ bottom everyone
07 ◌ deep, velvet voice
08 ◌ a new toy [M]
09 ◌ naked in bed
10 ◌ just strangers
11 ◌ naughty boy [M]
12 ◌ just the benefits
13 ◌ unspoken words
14 ◌ feeling you [M]
15 ◌ absurd, stupid party
16 ◌ just a toy
17 ◌ get my distance
18 ◌ seonghwa
19 ◌ 사랑해 [M]
20 ◌ the desire, so selfish
21 ◌ 2shots of vodka
22 ◌ so, very sorry
23 ◌ broken bond
24 ◌ cherry-like & smooth
25 ◌ out of fabrics [M]
26 ◌ innocent angels
27 ◌ still save you
28 ◌ malevolence
29 ◌ 거짓말이야?
30 ◌ mist upon us
31 ◌ summertime sadness [M]
32 ◌ bad dream
33 ◌ - not his hand
34 ◌ the present
35 ◌ autumn we go
36 ◌ long gone
37 ◌ purple locks
38 ◌ not so easy [M]
39 ◌ just say sorry
40 ◌ 부서진 마음
41 ◌ fire and rain
42 ◌ 사랑해, 항상
43 ◌ keep it that way
45 ◌ a burning passion [M]
46 ◌ - illuminate the world
47 ◌ a neverending story [M]
[closure]

44 ◌ burning your soul alive

847 46 18
By hwadrvg

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seonghwa was hurt.

His whole body felt numb, as if ready to be buried - clenching his teeth he eyes the two younger males who were looking at him innocently, feeling every pain of bruises on his skin.

yeosang was busy cleaning his injured jaw, slowly but surely leaving no evident of his boyfriend being beaten up by the two of his friends.

"Ouch!" seonghwa hissed, jerking away from yeosang's hand which had been previously cleaning his cheek with a cotton.

"I-I'm sorry! I was trying to-"

"-clean away the perfect territory and love marks we left on him?" Jongho interjects, side-eyeing wooyoung in the process who's sitting beside him - noticing the other male barely tried to stifle a laugh from escaping his smile-drawn lips.

"Shut up, choi," the purple-haired male growls, the sensation instantly thickening at how harsh his tone actually sounded. "my body feels numb, and for what?!"

"Well, that was actually a part of our target," wooyoung smiles sheepishly, hugging jongho's arm to remain the position they were in before hearing the older male groan. "besides, i would've cut your dick. but speaking of which... yeosang would not appreciate that much, would he?"

With a roll of eyes seonghwa shifts - leaving his whole body to lie on the bed like a weary corpse escaping from his tomb on a dark foggy night. while yeosang's hands try to find their way back to his red lips, he gets hold his hands, - yanking the other's small body to himself. "Babe, just lay down beside me. i'm scared of those two,"

Yeosang chuckles dryly, finding amusement in how wooyoung and jongho held pure hatred and grudge towards seonghaa. with a sigh - he wraps his arm around seonghwa's clothed waist and lets himself snuggle closer to him, feeling his bones dehydrate in relief.

"Whatever you want, babe," yeosang adds, kissing the latter's cheek before resting his head on his shoulder - deliberately ignoring six pairs of keen and enthusiastic eyes looking right through their soul.

"Okay, I hate seonghwa, but this is definitely making my heart warm," jongho coos, "but how could we be sure you won't escape again?"

"Holy inferno, choi," seonghwa fires back, anger and disgust evident in his eyes as he jolts up from the warm mattress - taking yeosang by surprise by the sudden speed. "do not dare mess with me. I don't care if you still have those ironic hands, i'd not hesitate burning your soul alive!"

"Oh? and that is coming from you? Who disappears for five years and comes back like 'hey bitch that's me'... you know what? i'm not done yet!" jongho jumps up from the bed, - with seonghwa yelping and jumping off said bed to run towards the kitchen while the younger chases after him from room to room.

They all laugh - bantering about how childish the relationship between the oldest and the youngest among them could actually be.

after a good ten minutes, the two return - with jongho's cheek covered in bruises and seonghwa's face drawn into a smug smirk, no sign of new injures covering his face which makes yeosang sigh in relief as he patted the space on the bed next to him, the older complying by making his way and sitting down beside his boyfriend.

"I guess this rivalry will not die down soon," yunho giggles, "but hey! it would come to an end at last, right?"

"Your death day ain't here, or you're lucky i haven't killed you!" Jongho yells, causing seonghwa to cringe.

"Oh, please... you and I both know who would win, right?"

"Yeah sure, the way you jumped off the bed says otherwise."

"Can you, like, shut up already?!"

"How about both of you shut the fuck up and get this over with?!" yeosang of the two shouts, causing the both of them to flinch and shut up - lingering their gazes on him longer than intended.

"Y-you yelled at me?" seonghwa gasps dramatically, wiping a non-existent tear as he puts his hand on his chest.

yeosang glares at him, rolling his eyes briefly while trying to contemplate properly on the older's childish antics - but that never stopped the grin he had been so neatly concealing to break free from his face, challenging all of the shimmering stars in the smoky sky above.

Seonghwa is mad, desperate, and most of all - utterly in love.

With a sharp inhale - hongjoong finds himself getting lost in his own thoughts again.

Now, that, seonghwa is back and he couldn't imagine being happier. his best friend for years has come back to him, but there's one thing he's craving to know.

Is he still in love with the older? or is it just the addiction adding up to the blood of his veins?

Alone while sitting comfortably on the fluffy bed, he hugs a plushie while calculating on his life choices. right when his mind was about to explode, the doorbell thuds, - and with a groggy, tired sigh - he stands up and walks towards the door, opens it; only to be face to face with a person he least expected to see.

eyeing him from head to toe - his hair was now dyed a navy blue, showing off his eyes perfectly - his bangs falling on his forehead, wearing a black sleeveless-top with a denim jacket and a pair of black jeans hugging his thighs perfectly.

Hongjoong found himself hard - and swallowing dry.

"... Junhee?"

"That's right, it's me."

Hongjoong blinks, pinching the bridge of his nose as he felt the pink tint return to his cheeks. the only thing he wouldn't think about was the older boy, standing in front of him, with possibly the sweetest smile one has ever given to him.

"Are you going to keep me here all day?" junhee raises a brow, putting his hands behind his back - clear as daylight that he was joking.

"Come in." hongjoong moves to the left side, allowing the older boy in as he stuffs his hands in his pockets, biting the inside of his cheek while he seemed to be examining the dorm closely.

Hongjoong shrugs and walks ahead, the other following after him as they move to the lounge room, junhee sits straight on one of the couches and lets out a content sigh. he notices hongjoong standing there, shamelessly drooling over him. "What? am i that good looking that you can't take your eyes off me?"

"No," hongjoong scoffs, sitting down beside him. "a little surprised is all. how did you know that I live here?"

"Why? are you not happy to see me?"

"It's not that... it's surprising how you show up after all these years after a one-night stand."

Taking a breath - junhee folds his hands and scoots closer, to which hongjoong finds himself not moving, rather than just staring at him with wide eyes. "It wasn't easy, though. I searched almost every corner, every lair to find you. and here i am."

"But i could've moved, you know,"

"yeah... i tried calling you, but you never picked up. i never remembered giving you my number, either."

"Oh... but why?" hongjoong asks, curiosity controlling his tone as he unconditionally moves closer, getting lost in the pair of dark, alluring eyes next to him.

"Just because," the older moves closer, his thigh making a swift contact with hongjoong's own as he feels his face flush red. "I owed you this." he takes something out from his pocket, something hongjoong recognized right away.

"M-my earring?" Hongjoong asks, voice cracky and barely out.

"Yeah..." Junhee sighs, rubbing the long silver-earring with his thumb where the jewel rested on the soft flesh of his palm. "I found it under the sheets of the bed after you left, i felt as if i had to get it back to you..."

he looks at the younger, motioning for him to grab the material as hongjoong, after a few seconds, grabs it and hides it in the fist of his hand.

"I'll... go get you a glass of water." he stands up, only for his hand to be grabbed by the older's larger one and being yanked back, falling onto his lap with arms wrapped unintentionally around his neck to keep from falling.

"I... I'm sorry... I just... I didn't mean t-"

He felt junhee's hand slowly travel from his leg, up to his thigh and massaging the flesh of his inner thigh, feeling his jeans tighten and for his hardness to break free. what intoxicates him next is the delicately soft hand cupping his jaw, and the mysterious eyes looking into his like the depth of the sea.

"I don't want anything, just this. is that illegal?"

Hongjoong found his hand diving into the other's softly slick hair, playing with the hair on his nape as he was getting caressed by secure hands, the small touches making him feel wonderful.

the distance between them slowly starts to close in.

Their lips graze over each other's lightly, and the taste of strawberry-bubblegum fills hongjoong's mouth once more, - the familiar feeling of desire from the night they had hooked up at the bar.

Just when they are about to kiss, a loud creak of the door makes the younger push the other away and jump, resulting in junhee's back hit the cushion of the couch with a soft thump.

Upon being face to face with the figure entering the room, hongjoong cringes and peeks through his shoulder to see junhee looking the very same.

"Hey h- oh, looks like someone has company," san's voice is filled with mockery and banter as always, quirking his brows to which hongjoong found totally disgusting. "I'll just come back some other time."

Before one is able to say anything, the silver-haired male gets out of sight, and leaves the two to look at each other awkwardly.

"Well, i should probably get going," junhee stands up, fixing his jacket while running a hand through his hair, walking to stand in front of the smaller male. "But before i go, there's something i need to do,"

"W-what?"

No hands, vocabulary, or talking. junhee leans a forward, letting his lips land on the boy's jaw with a soft kiss.

Blood starts running through every individual vein of hongjoong's body, and he feels his face turn crimson when the older pulls away and gives him a soft, reassuring smile and he turns, - as the last thing hongjoong sees is his hair before he disappears out of the door.

Hongjoong stands there, flustered - cheeks flushed pink and heart beating crazily.

"ah, stop beating, you crazy heart!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.9K 29
"i-i'm in love with him, but he just sees me as a friend... with benefits that is. at least until you got here..." "mingi... i don't like him like th...
18K 847 20
seonghwa and hongjoong are already off to a bad start from their first encounter off campus. what will happen when hongjoong discovers his roommate f...
4.5K 198 14
Wooyoung is really nervous to be apart of the meeting until he strikes conversation with a fellow parent. It turns out that the parent is a Single fa...
92.7K 4.5K 38
When the poor sweetheart Wooyoung meets the annoying and mean Prince San, he suddenly can't help being attracted to him. ...