GRUVIA ONESHOTS

By JuviaFullbuster234

ALL SHORT STORIES OF LOVELY SHIP OF GRAY X JUVIA. HIGHEST RANKING 1st in Fairy Tail (28/06/2020) More

(L)NAP TIME
ONLY YOU CAN SEE ME
GRAY'S BET
I KNOW THIS RAIN
DRUNK CONFESSION
LIKE FATHER; LIKE SON
MESSED UP
CHIBI GRAY-SAMA
WANTING
HER CHILDHOOD SUPERHERO
RUINED FIRST KISS
HAIR CLIP
RECONCILE
CRAVING
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 2
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 3
MIKA'S DAY OUT
FAT
LET'S SETTLE DOWN
SECRET AFFAIR
NECKLACE
SURPRISE
MISUNDERSTANDING
MOVING IN
UNKNOWN BOND
UNKNOWN BOND 2
UNKNOWN BOND 3
UNKNOWN BOND 4
LUCKY
♥️♥️♥️ I LOVE YOU ♥️♥️♥️
CAFE LOVE
JERZA - BABYSITTING
TRIP
TRIP II
TRIP III
TRIP IV
SECRET GIRLFRIEND
MIKA'S GIFT
LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN
SINGLE PARENT 1
SINGLE PARENT 2
MOON AND STARS
'THE FUTURE' 1
NEW LIFE 1
"100 KISSES"
WIFE'S LOVE
FIRST PERIODS
DAY I- HOME
DAY II- ALLURING
DAY III- PERVERSE
A/N : SHARE YOUR OPINIONS
DAY IV:- SUGARS
DAY V:- POSSESSION
DAY VI:- FAILURE
DAY VII:- EUPHORIA
HIS QUEEN I
HIS QUEEN II
HIS QUEEN III
HIS QUEEN IV
SENSEI, MY LOVE I
SENSEI, MY LOVE III
HIS QUEEN V
SENSEI, MY LOVE IV
Memory Loss I
Memory Loss II

SENSEI, MY LOVE II

610 22 0
By JuviaFullbuster234

It had been a week since summer vacation started. Luckily, Juvia and Meredy didn't have to attend any supplementary lessons for the rest of the vacation.

Gray and his friends were assigned to take those lessons for two weeks.

As Juvia laid on her bedroom daydreaming about how to spend some time with her beloved after his work got over.

"Another one week to go"

Juvia sighed and took her mobile to check her WhatsApp messages.

There was a text from her beloved which perked up her mood. 

" Hi Juvia

    Hope you are doing your homeworks. I was busy for the past few days, that's why I couldn't text you back. Sorry for that Juvia. 
  And I was thinking about going for a three days trip to a mountain resort.
 From next week, I will be free. So are you okay with it?"

Seeing the text, Juvia was over the moon. This trip was going to their very first trip as a couple.

Moreover, it's an idea from her Gray-sama. So she being excited is an understatement.

Soon, she sent her reply. Before she could see Gray's reply, her mobile got shut down due to low battery.

"Juvia can't wait for it. Juvia and Gray-sama doing couples like things…" 

Her imagination ran wild which lifted up her mood for the rest of the week until the day of the trip.

Within a blink of eyes, a week has passed. Now Juvia was all set to enjoy their much needed getaway trip, just she and her Gray-sama, out alone in mountains where they could create new memories.

Juvia wore a summer dress which Lucy and her sister-in-law had brought while they went shopping for their respective trips. She was happy for them as well.

As she checked her overall makeup which was good and subtle. Soon the doorbell rang.

"Looks like Gray-sama has come."

She beamed with happiness and turned off the gas supply and main switch and finally took her luggage and keys.

"Coming… Hello Gray-sama"

Juvia greeted him with a wide smile. Gray smiled back and kissed her forehead.

"Hi Juvia, ready to go.."

"Yes Gray-sama…" Once they got down.

The smile on Juvia's face fell when she saw her brother, sister-in-law along with Natsu-San and Lucy-San.

They greeted her warmly but Juvia simply stared blankly at them.

She caught Gray-sama's t-shirt and leaned towards his ears.

"Gray-sama, didn't you say we were going alone?"

Gray raised his eyebrow and looked at her and flicked her forehead,

"I never mentioned about going alone. Looks like you didn't see that P.S.part. Naughty girl!!" 

He smirked at her which made Juvia completely forget about her angry state and blushed.

"Come guys, we don't have much time.." Jellal called out to them.

"Onii-chan, you are a meanie.."

Juvia showed her tongue out which made everyone laugh.

Jellal smiled, "Yeah!! I won't allow you both to be alone until you graduate. And I can't believe that Stripper.."

"Hey, I heard you.."

Gray growled and got inside the car with Juvia by his side.

#

They reached their destination after two hours of drive. The mountains were quite cool compared to the main city.

As they got checked into the inn, Jellal had booked two rooms, one for the girls and another for boys which Natsu didn't expect.

"Okay, now we had our lunch. We are to go around. So, you guys wanna go around as a pair or as a group?" Jellal asked them.

But except for them, everyone voted for a pair combination which he reluctantly accepted.

"Just chill, Jellal. Let those two have some quality time. Bye guys" Erza took off with her husband for sightseeing.

As the pairs parted away, Juvia hooked her arms with her Gray-sama and strolled around the nearby area. 

"Gray-sama, Juvia can't believe we are walking like a couple now. Juvia's simply so happy. But it would have been better if it was only us." 

Gray chuckled, then, threw his arm over her shoulders pulling her much closer.

"True, even I feel the same. But your brother was adamant. It was like either with us or no trip at all.   
      So, I chose the first. It's better with something than nothing. Come, let's forget about it. So, girlfriend, what do you wanna do now?"

Gray asked and looked around before planting a kiss on top of her head.

Seeing her Gray-sama being this lovely and carefree made her wonder how he had become something like this from being ignorant.

It had been a week since Christmas eve. Since the time Juvia left her sensei's house, her thoughts were only occupied by Gray and his mesmerising smile.

When she disclosed what had happened with her on that day to her best friend, Meredy. And how their maths teacher showed a very different side of himself.

Meredy couldn't believe whether her friend was telling the truth or was hallucinating about something like that. But she chose to confirm it with her own eyes.

Once the school began after the holidays, things got back how it used to be before.

Gray was very strict with his students and gave them assignments with a short period of completion time.

Meredy couldn't believe this was the same person Juvia mentioned.

Meredy could sense her bestie was acting differently towards their maths teacher. She knew anytime the love bomb would be dropped on him.

Currently, Meredy and Juvia were having their lunch on the terrace. As it was still winter, it was practically empty except for them.

"Meredy-chan, how's Lyon-san doing?"

Meredy blushed on hearing her boyfriend's name and told Juvia how she had spent her Christmas holidays with him at his hometown.

"So Juvia, now you have reconciled with your brother? Are you still staying in that apartment?" Meredy asked her friend. 

When she heard about this, Meredy was genuinely happy for her friend, as she got back with her family.

"No, Juvia is still staying in that apartment. Juvia doesn't want to impose on onii-chan and onee-San.
    That's why Juvia decided to stay alone even though they insisted. But during the weekend, Juvia stays over there."

"That's good to hear"

Both the girls turned their heads towards the direction of the new voice which belonged to Gray sensei.

Juvia smiled at him while Meredy greeted him.

"What are you girls doing here? Don't you feel cold?"

"Sensei, we could ask you the same. Moreover, last period, we had P.E. class. So, it's okay for us. Isn't it, Juvia-chan?"

Meredy looked at her friend who nodded in agreement.

"Then, it's fine. I'm on my break."

Gray went near the railings and began to light the cigarette.

Suddenly, Juvia got up and went near her sensei. She caught hold of his wrist which startled him and Meredy as well.

"Sensei, Juvia knows you are an adult and you know what you are doing.
    But Juvia doesn't want you to fall prey to these cancer sticks. It's not good for your health and life. Please think about it."

She took the lit cigarette and stamped on it while throwing away the packet which was on his hand into the dustbin.

"Well, may I know why you care about me? It's not that we are some best buddies.
   I'm your teacher and you are just my student. Don't repeat such things again. And don't get full of yourself."

Gray said in a harsh tone and began to move towards the door.

"Juvia will do it every time. She sees you doing it. Juvia cares for you, sensei. You saved Juvia and helped her gain back her self-respect.
       Juvia doesn't care if you are being rude to her but she will never stop loving you."

Hearing her words, Gray stopped and Meredy was dumbfounded. She didn't expect her friend to straight away confess to their teacher.

Meredy had paid attention to Gray to see his reaction and just hoped that he wouldn't complain to the principal.

Gray just left then without saying anything. Meredy felt her hunch was going to happen soon.

"Hey Juvia-chan, what's with this confession? Did you really think what would happen after this?
    I'm sure he will report it to Mrs.Fernandez and the principal."

Meredy was ranting out her fear but Juvia remained determined not to lose hope after coming this far.

Throughout the afternoon, Meredy was hoping that Gray sensei mustn't have reported about Juvia and till that moment, they didn't receive an announcement which was a good sign.

Last period, it was maths. Juvia was determined not to feel nervous. When Gray entered the class, he looked everywhere except towards Juvia.

As Gray was solving a problem on the board, Juvia was looking at him and was thinking of ways to make him understand her feelings for him.

Juvia knows it's childish to fall for someone who just because they saved you from one crisis.

But when she heard of his back story from her sister-in-law, she knew he needed to be saved from the darkness.

"Ms.Locksar"

Gray's voice removed her from stupor.

"Yes sensei" Juvia stood up.

"Why don't you come up here and solve this problem?"

'If only, Juvia had looked at this solution'
She thought to herself and went up to the board.

She tried to solve a bit but couldn't proceed further which made her a laughing stock in front of the class.

"Ms.Locksar, if you had paid your attention while I was teaching you would have solved it.
      Don't waste your time day-dreaming about impossible. Hope you understand it… Now get back and focus on your studies.."

Gray sent her back and hoped she had understood his answer for her confession.

Once the class was dismissed, Juvia informed her bestie to go ahead while she had some business to be attended.

"Juvia-chan, if sensei does something don't worry.. You don't lose your hope." Meredy patted her shoulders and left them.

"Gray sensei"

Juvia called out to him just before he went towards the door.

"What do you want, Ms.Locksar?" Gray said nonchalantly.

"Juvia wants to hear your answer for her confession. Juvia said she loves you." Juvia said confidently and waited for his response.

Gray laughed which hurt Juvia's sentiments.

"Seriously, you are a kid. See I'm a teacher and 22 years old. You are just 17. At this stage, what you are experiencing now is just mere fling.
      Just 2 weeks back, you were in love with a jerk and now with me. What am I a fool to believe in this child's play? 
      See I don't fall for highschool students. Just consider this as a warning.
      Next time, if you do something like this again, I won't hesitate to report it to your brother and principal."

Gray left her after making his point clear. He just hoped that she wouldn't bother him again.

But Gray's calculations went wrong, his warning in turn boosted Juvia's confidence and didn't hesitate to convey her feelings for him through her actions.

Once Lucy tried to advise Juvia about this but Juvia considered her as a love rival and began to worry about how to compete against such a lovely lady. But Lucy confessed that she and Natsu were dating.

It was during Valentine's week that Gray heard Juvia talking highly about him to her bestie.

'I just saved her. What's so special about that?'

"Meredy-chan, Juvia loves him wholeheartedly. She doesn't feel this to be a fling. Why can't sensei understand this?"

Gray could hear her crying while Meredy was trying to comfort her.

He could sense the sincerity in her words but he was reluctant to start a relationship with her so that it doesn't harm her future.

Gray would be lying if he said he didn't ever consider her as a love interest. Moreover, he doesn't want to know how Jellal would react to it.

As the valentine's day approached girls began to swarm around him to know whether he was single or not and whether he would accept chocolates from them. 

Seeing this Juvia's confidence began to flicker because Gray was actually entertaining them by answering their questions with a smile which Juvia believed he only showed to her.

Valentine's day arrived the girl students were hyperactive in finding Gray sensei but Mrs.Erza Fernandez made sure no such drama occurred inside the campus.

Juvia was finding time to give her chocolates to Gray but she couldn't. And the only option was to give in his class last period.

Meredy throughout the day encouraged her friend and not to give at this point.

Once the maths period got over, the girl students didn't leave the room and wanted Gray to accept their chocolate which he didn't and shushed them away smiling.

"If you girls, don't go now… I have to call Mrs. Fernandez." 

Hearing the name they flew away soon until he was left with Juvia.

Gray was waiting for Juvia to come close to him but she never went towards the door.

"Why aren't you trying to give chocolate to me? Did you lose interest in me that soon?" Gray said with a smirk.

Juvia turned around to look at him, "Sensei said he isn't going to accept any chocolate from his students."

"Well you never consider me as a your sensei then means I can also do that, not consider you as my student." Gray smiled and looked at her.

Juvia started blankly trying to process what he meant with those words.

Once she understood, her cheeks flushed making her look adorable.

"Come on, give me my chocolates. I never said I won't accept Juvia's chocolates."

"Sensei, does it mean what Juvia thinks?" Juvia asked with hope in her question.

Gray smiled and nodded in agreement. Soon Juvia fished the chocolates which she made for her love interest from the bag and handed over to him.

It was a heart shaped chocolate which Gray gladly finished. He was surprised how tasty and delicious it was.

"Did you add wine in it?"

"Yes, Juvia thought sensei might like the flavour of wine. So do you like it?"

"Yes, I love it. Thank you for giving me chocolate. And I don't think there's any harm in trying a relationship with you. Don't worry, if anything happens. I will take responsibility for everything.
   So Juvia, do you like me?"

"I love you, Gray-sama. Can Juvia hug you?" 

Gray smiled at her and opened his arms which Juvia understood and happily complied to embrace her love interest.

"Juvia seeing your honesty and determination and not to forget your dedication towards relationship made me fall for you.
     It would be wrong on my part if I didn't acknowledge my feelings after realizing my love for you.
      I love you, Juvia. Sorry for this wait…"

Gray confessed his feelings which made Juvia beam with happiness.

Back then, Juvia didn't know how much her Gray-sama loved her.

But now, she's certain that he loves her a bit more than anything else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 162 36
Gruvia, NaLu, GaLe, Miraxus, Elfgreen, Jerza, Rowen, Ships for life!!! What's happens when Fairy Tail gets modern technology? Crazy..... Warning: som...
1.6K 68 19
Gray and Juvia two people inlove living the best life a couple can with there hot love, but love has problems especially when Lyon Vastia is doing wh...
32.9K 807 17
Juvia has had enough of Gray ignoring her efforts and tries to confess one last time, and his answer completely shatters her heart. She wanted to giv...
3.7K 220 21
{{G R U V I A}} - FAIRY TAIL - Gray and Juvia have both struggled before Fairy Tail. Losing loved ones, being out-casted, and told there was no purpo...