CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—

5.3K 266 88
By seokprinceu

"Taehyung, stop." Soeun squeaked in a small voice between the kiss when Taehyung won't stop kissing her. She blushed and Taehyung let go of her lips, staring into her eyes deeply.

Soeun looked down on her feet, blushing again.

How and why did the studying session in class turned out this way? Soeun said in her mind.

"Why do you keep looking down?" Taehyung said as he put a finger on Soeun's chin, lifting it up so he can see Soeun's beautiful face.

"I... I wasn't.." Soeun said, but she was still looking down, she didn't want to meet Taehyung's eyes, it was too strong. They held too much power.

"But you are doing it right now, Soeun." Taehyung whispered in a low voice in her ear. Soeun closed her eyes, as her heartbeat increases.

This boy... we are still in school!

"Taehyung... we are still in school you know?" Soeun said, pushing his chest. Taehyung grabbed on Soeun's hand, kissing it. "It's okay, everyone knows that we are dating anyways." Taehyung chuckled when Soeun looked down.

Soeun is so perfect in Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung put his forehead on Soeun, which he has to lower his head a bit since Soeun was shorter than him.

They are staring at each other's eyes again.

Soeun whined when her boyfriend pulled her by her waist. Taehyung was smirking as he kissed her. Soeun punched Taehyung's chest because she was shocked but Taehyung was unfazed as usual. Taehyung hummed, loving the taste of her lips, soft and addicting.

Soeun's kisses was like a drug, Taehyung can't get enough of it. Her love was like a quicksand, he can't get out from it. Soeun's scent was his addiction.

Soeun was Taehyung's addiction.

"Taehyung, the revision—" Soeun manage to say, looking at her books on the table while trying to push Taehyung away. "Shh. Focus on me." Taehyung whispered, looking into Soeun's eyes longingly and just like that, Soeun's was trapped again.

Taehyung slowly neared his face on Soeun, Taehyung looked at Soeun's lips and kissed her without hesitation again.

Taehyung smiled when he felt Soeun stopped pushing him away this time and slowly give in. Taehyung chuckled in the kiss, making Soeun blush.

Taehyung pulled out from the kiss and looked at Soeun with tender eyes. He rubbed Soeun's cheek with his fingers, his heart soften when Soeun leaned to his touch like a cat.

"Ah, this is dangerous..." Taehyung sighed. "Soeun, you're..." Taehyung sighed again, looking down for a second and then let his eyes meet Soeun's again, "..so cute." Taehyung looked at Soeun and Soeun smiled softly.

Taehyung touched Soeun's hair that was getting pretty long, her bangs was already covering her eyes, so she put it sideways. Taehyung played with her hair.

Taehyung smiled when Soeun looked up at him, blushing. Taehyung kissed her forehead without second thought. Soeun giggled.

Taehyung's forehead kisses are really the best.

Soeun closed her eyes when Taehyung kissed her forehead again, "I-I love it when you give me forehead kisses." Soeun said truthfully. Taehyung chuckled, "I know," Taehyung said, placing his lips on Soeun's forehead, giving it a long kiss.

"But I love kissing your lips the most." Taehyung kissed Soeun again, he tilted his head, making Soeun automatically tilted her head too.

Taehyung answered Soeun's whines with a hum. Soeun felt lightweight with all of these sensations, the energy they both give. It made Soeun's legs weak, she was unable to stand straight.

Or think straight.

"Stand up properly, jagiya." Taehyung said in a low voice as he grabbed on Soeun's waist, and Soeun whined at the nickname, grasping on Taehyung's shirt for support.

Taehyung smirked, of course he knows the effect he has on Soeun and he loves it.

Taehyung knows, just like how he was completely wrapped around Soeun's fingers, she too, was completely wrapped around his fingers.

"I love you, I love you, Soeun." Taehyung said and Soeun nodded, smiling as she looked down on her feet. Blush never left her cheeks.

Taehyung smiled as he lifted Soeun's face, lacing his fingers with hers. "Never ever let me go, I'm yours." Taehyung said as he kissed Soeun again.

•••

"The final exam is next week..." Soeun whined, flipping her notes and scratched her hair. Soeun whined and slammed her head on the table with a bang. "Ah, shit..." Soeun mumbled under her breath.

Taehyung frowned, he was playing with his phone. Soeun was stressing so much, her usual smiley face was already replaced by a scowl. "Hey," Taehyung called.

"What?" Soeun accidentally snapped and glared at Taehyung, but her glare was soften immediately when Taehyung looked at her with the softest gaze. 

"Relax for a bit, you'll do well." Taehyung said, grabbing onto Soeun's small hands. Soeun smile, "Really?" Taehyung nodded and brought Soeun hands to his lips, kissing it softly.

"Really." Taehyung reassured and flashed Soeun his boxy smile. Soeun looked at Taehyung, fascinated. Soeun blinked and then her face covered with blush, even the tips of her ears turned red.

"Hm?" Taehyung hummed, looking at Soeun questionably. Soeun shook her head, "Nothing, your smile is really cute, Taehyung." Soeun suddenly said.

What Soeun said made Taehyung laughed loud, he giggled and neared his face to Soeun, their nose touching. This made Soeun halted. "The cute one here is you, jagi."  Taehyung whispered, looking at Soeun's lips. Soeun smiled, blushing as she avoided Taehyung eye contact to continue her revision.

"Jagiya..." Taehyung called Soeun and Soeun immediately looked at him. "Can we go for a date?" Taehyung begged, giving Soeun his puppy eyes. Soeun didn't respond.

Taehyung sighed as he hugged Soeun like a teddy bear, his face was buried in her neck. He kissed Soeun forehead, smiling widely when Soeun lifted her face to kiss his forehead too.

"The boys took you out for a week without me, I was lonely..." Taehyung sighed again, snuggling more closer with Soeun, his face was still in her neck.

Soeun smiled, "You were?" Soeun said in a small voice. "Yeah, I am always lonely without you," Taehyung said softly, "And when I'm with you, I feel so happy and loved." He said again, voice getting softer every second he spoke.

It's always like this, Taehyung and Soeun's conversations are always so quiet and soft, even if they are alone. It makes them valuable.

Taehyung sighed, hugging Soeun again. Soeun giggled when Taehyung began to move her side to side. "Taehyungie, what do you want to do do for our date?" Soeun asked, looking at Taehyung and Taehyung kissed Soeun's cheek.

Taehyung smiled when he heard Soeun giggled. "You know, these days I've been looking at pottery videos," Taehyung said, "And it looked really fun, I wanna try it..." Taehyung looked at Soeun's face.

"Pottery?" Soeun asked and Taehyung nodded, "yes, jagi. Pottery." Soeun thought for a second and smile. "Okay! Let's do that!" Soeun nodded happily. 

Taehyung smiled fondly, "But let's turn off our phones," Taehyung suddenly said and Soeun frowned, "Why?" She asked, genuinely curious. Why do they need to turn off their phones?

"I just want us spending time together without anyone interrupting us..." Taehyung mumbled and played with Soeun's fingers, locking their hands together.

Soeun was about to reply on what Taehyung had said but Taehyung kissed Soeun's lips, shutting her. "Hurry up and change, we gotta go." Taehyung said, Soeun blushed as she nodded.

•••

"Welcome!" A man in his 40s smiled at Soeun and Taehyung. Soeun looked at the man and held Taehyung's back of his sleeves. Taehyung turned to look at her and smile.

"Are you guys a couple? How cute! We always welcome couples in here! You two can call me Mr. Do." The man awed as he looked at the two. Taehyung smiled. "Thank you very much Mr. Do, where should we sit?"

Taehyung asked and Mr. Do smiled widely, "You two can sit here, go and wear aprons first since we don't want the clay get into your clothes." Mr Do said, pointing at the aprons that was displayed there.

"I'm sorry, give me a second while I take the tools out." The man smiled apologetically. "It's been months since we had a couple come here." The man said, his voice getting further as he spoke.

"That's okay, Mr. Do. Please take your time." Taehyung said and he can hear Mr. Do say thank you. Taehyung and Soeun sat down beside of each other.

"Ah," Soeun sighed, and Taehyung looked at her. "I didn't brought my hairtie today..." She said in a small voice. "But I already told you we're going to do pottery, jagi." Taehyung said, making Soeun smiled sheepishly.

"Don't worry, I brought one," Taehyung smiled proudly and he rolled up his sleeves, and Soeun saw a hairtie on his arm. Soeun looked at Taehyung with shiny eyes.

Taehyung chuckled and gave Soeun the hairtie. Soeun took it and mumbled a small thank you as she neatly tied her hair. Taehyung looked at Soeun as if he was expecting something in return.

"What?" Soeun asked after she was finished tying her hair. "I want a kiss." Taehyung said and Soeun face turned red, "No, W-why— O-out of the blue—" Soeun stuttered as she cleared her throat.

"I can't kiss my girlfriend?" Taehyung whispered as he neared his face, looking at Soeun. "It's not that—" "A kiss. I want a kiss." Taehyung said and his eyes went hooded.

"But we're in—" Taehyung cut Soeun off. "I don't care, I want a kiss." Taehyung whispered again. "A kiss, please."  Taehyung said in a small voice, almost begging.

Soeun blushed again. "Just kiss me already." Taehyung whispered, frustrated. Soeun's eyes became hooded as she leaned in to kiss Taehyung's lips.

But before their lips could touch, Taehyung moved away and looked at Soeun. He smiled.

"Huh?" Soeun said, eyes still hooded as she made eye contact with Taehyung. Taehyung was still smiling,  he tapped Soeun's nose as he spoke.

"We," Taehyung tapped Soeun's nose using his forefinger. "are," He tapped it again. "in," Taehyung chuckled, tapping her nose again when Soeun began to frown. "public." Taehyung gave her the final tap as he giggled.

Soeun sat there, blinking as she tried to process what just happened. After a second she covered her face with her palms.

Taehyung smiled cheekily. "Look at you, you're so whipped for me, you're crazy for me, aren't you Soeun?" Soeun let out a sigh.

"You were teasing me," Soeun whined. "You're crazy." Soeun whispered, she reached her limit this time. She felt like she was about to explode because her heart was beating in abnormal speed.

"I am," Taehyung said chuckling as he grabbed on Soeun's hand, kissing it. He looked at Soeun and she was blushing red. Oh how he loved the fact that Soeun was blushing because of him.

"I am fucking crazy for you. You drive me crazy, you drive me insane, Soeun. The way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you talk. Everything about you."

"Don't say embarrassing things like that so suddenly!" Soeun said, flustered as she shoved her palm. Taehyung grabbed on Soeun's hand, Soeun looked down, she already know that Taehyung is gonna kiss her hand.

"You love me?" Taehyung suddenly asked, Soeun turned to face Taehyung, she didn't say anything. Soeun put her head on Taehyung's shoulder because Taehyung was so close to her.

They are already hugging.

Soeun nodded. Taehyung hummed. He waited for like 2 seconds. "A lot?" Taehyung asked and Soeun nodded again. He waited again before... "Like a lot lot?" Taehyung whispered.

Soeun... nodded. "...A lot." Soeun mumbled moving her head from Taehyung's shoulder. "If I don't... then why did I hug you like this?" Soeun said in a small voice.

Soeun can feel like Taehyung was looking at her. She lifted her face to look at Taehyung's face. "Can I get a kiss now?" Taehyung asked nearing his face to Soeun, slowly put his forehead on Soeun's.

"Taehyung, you're really... What am I gonna do with you?" Soeun said in a small voice as she closed her eyes, giving Taehyung a soft kiss.

"There." Soeun mumbled, looking down. Taehyung opened his eyes, they still didn't move their positions. They felt so comfortable in each others embrace.

"One more." Taehyung said, opening his eyes, closing them instantly when Soeun gave him a kiss again. "More." Taehyung whispered, Soeun pecked his lips again and looked at him.

"Again." Taehyung looked at her eyes. Soeun closed her eyes and kissed him again. "Again?" Taehyung asked. Soeun met Taehyung's eyes for a second and kiss him.

Taehyung smiled and put his head on Soeun's shoulders this time. "Ah... you're so cute." Taehyung giggled, hugging Soeun. Soeun smiled, playing with Taehyung's hair.

"Phew! Sorry I took so long! I really didn't expect anyone today, but I'm glad you two came! Mr. Do sighed as he took the tools and the clays out. Taehyung moved himself away from Soeun and smiled.

"Okay, shall we get started?" Mr. Do said, smiling brightly. Taehyung and Soeun looked at each other, and nod. "Yes!" They said cheerfully.

______________________________________

Here is for you cuties because I haven't update in forever 🌹❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 253 32
taekook fanfic, where jungkook and taehyung meet in a hospital support group. Jungkook putting up a cold flirty facade, taehyung hiding behind his sm...
733 31 9
He was staring at me intently and I was feeling every emotion I have ever known. "Just why do I even like you?" He sighed clearly frustrated but my...
677 55 11
This book follows Seokjin and Namjoon after all the hectic things that happened from 2014 to 2020, its time everything settles down, at least that's...
20.8K 568 74
Jimin and Jungkook have been best friends since middle school. The two have become inseparable best friends since then until Jimin starts catching fe...