Dusk till Dawn (Lesbian Story)

Від DanniNightShade

Aeriin is just your normal highschool demon slayer. She goes to class, gets good grades, and manages to kill... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 3

4.5K 270 10
Від DanniNightShade

Aeriin was ready to smack her head against her desk. She had no love for the lesson her teacher was teaching, and she wished it would just end. She glanced down noticing someone had put a paper on her desk. She looked to the student to her right, the only one who would be able to put anything on her desk since she was at the back, left of the classroom.

The girl beside her smiled. Morgan White her name was. She was a fellow hunter, probably the one who lured the wolf to the school for Aeriin and Ani to kill.

She had bright red hair, and green eyes. She wore jeans and a leather jacket, with sneakers.

Aeriin rolled her eyes with a smile of her own and opened the note, letting it rest against her notebook to make it seem like she was going over her notes.

You really tore up the classroom Saturday. How's your arm? The note read.

Aeriin grabbed her own pencil and wrote the answer under the question.

Of course we did. That wolf was persistent. My arm is fine thanks to Ani, but how'd you know?

Aeriin handed the note back then received the answer again.

There was traces of your blood in the wolf's mouth. We thought for sure you'd have been turned.

No. Thankfully Ani can remove poisons and stuff with her bite.

So you're not a vampire either?

At that Aeriin had to glare at Morgan who only smirked.

I'm still human, and I intend to remain that way.

Good, because I'd be the one to put you down if you turned, and we don't want that.

That'd be a show of a life time. Except for the fact Ani would tear you apart if you threatened me.

What is it between you two? Are you dating or something?

Pretty much, just without the kissing and the sex.

Taking it slow?

I guess that's what you can call it. She doesn't want to get too close to me because she's afraid she'll get really hurt when I die.

Its inevitable though. As long as she refuses to gift you immortality, you're going to die of old age and she's only making herself suffer. I mean, unless you don't want to live forever.

I've thought about it before.

And what do you think?

I wouldn't say I'm hoping for it, but I don't think I'd mind so much if I had someone like Ani to share it with.

You two should get married.

Aeriin crumpled up the paper and threw it at Morgan's head. The Huntress tried to keep herself from laughing at Aeriin's distress and somehow managed to keep from getting in trouble.

Aeriin rolled her eyes and went back to attempting to listen to the teacher's lesson, and actually needed Ani to keep waking her. A couple times she felt the vampire's mental hand wrap about her thoughts and shake them awake, but she figured it was just her imagination.

When class finally ended, she walked out the door, Morgan following behind her before linking her arm through Aeriin's. "So-o-o how are you doing?"

Aeriin laughed. "I'm fine, what about you?"

"I had to deal with goblins in the sewer last night. I get goblins, you get werewolves. I think they believe you're better than me." Morgan answered.

"Probably because my companion is a vampire, and you have a Dire Wolf." Aeriin answered.

People gave them odd glances, but they probably thought they were talking about a video game or something.

Stella ran down the hallway towards us with a smile. "Aeriin you better be careful. Ani might get jealous of your firting." Stella told them.

Morgan raised an eyebrow then looked at Aeriin. Aeriin leaned in and whispered in her ear. "She pretty much kicked down the door to my house. I didn't have time to hide Ani, but luckily she's a really good liar."

Morgan nodded. "Didn't realize you were taken hun, see you tomorrow!" She blew her a kiss to add to the act before jogging off.

"You shouldn't cheat on someone who can't fight back. I'll tell Ani if you keep it up." Stella narrowed her eyes.

"She came on to me Stella. I'd never cheat on Ani."

Partly because she'd probably eat me if I did.

Probably!? I'd tear out your intestines and nit them into a sweater! Ani replied in her thoughts.

Aeriin shook her head, trying to get the images out.

"You okay hun? Want to go get a drink?"

"I'm fine, just a headache." Aeriin smiled.

"If you're sure. We've got another class to go to." Stella said. "Come on. I'll take you out to eat after. We'll even get a doggy bag for Ani!"

"Sure thing." Aeriin smiled before walking with Stella to their next class.

---

Ani was laying on her stomach on the couch in the basement. Aeriin had bought her a new TV in hopes it would make her stay, and it seemed to be working. However, Holloween was coming soon, and the amount of Vampire movies on disgusted her.

They never get the eyes right, or the teeth. And our beast forms are scary, not ugly... Ani's hate for human sterotypes grew three sizes that night.

She sat up, looking at the tinted basement window above the TV. It was still daylight out, and Aeriin would be pissed if she went outside. Plus, since she was doing something after school, she couldn't be sure when the hunter would return. She didn't want to risk her wrath, escpecially since their trust was already built so high. She didn't want to knock the tower over.

Tower of Trust.

She laughed at herself then sighed.

"I'm slipping into insanity Aeriin! Hurry up and come home!" She shouted to the house.

She fell back onto the couch, ignoring the TV. Even though she knew it was inevitable, she didn't want Aeriin to die. She didn't want to get up everyday and be reminded she was gone.

She didn't understand why she cared more for Aeriin than her parents, or their parents, so on and so forth. Why was Aeriin always on her mind? Why did she always want Aeriin to come home?

She faced the back of the couch and pulled her legs up to her chest. Her unbeating heart felt heavy in her chest.

All her recent nightmares have involved Aeriin. She knew she cared for the hunter, but was she truly falling for her? Was that why she craved her blood so much?

That was it wasn't it?! She was falling for the hunter!

But vampire's don't fall for people unless they're ma-.

Ani sat up fast, her grip on the couch tight enough to rip the leather on the backrest.

Before she could continue her thought, a small popping sound, like a miniature explosion, was heard behind her. She turned and looked at the table against the far wall by the stair case. Under the staircase was the hidden door into the Hunter's "Lair" where Aeriin kept all her demon slaying tools. Oposite the staircase and in the opposite corner was Ani's bed, and at the foot of that was her dresser. In the middle of the room was the couch, with the TV against the wall in front of it.

A letter was on the table, bits of soot stained the once white paper.

Ani sighed and got up to go see who it was from and who was it for.

She picked it up to read the name, finding it was written to her. She turned it over, as there was no return address, but dropped the letter to the ground and jumped back seeing the seal.

The letter, was sealed with a rose.

----

Aeriin yawned loudly as she walked home. She and Stella had went their separate ways after getting their bite to eat. She had her backpack over her shoulder, and the bag of food in her other hand.

She unlocked and opened the door, smiling when she found that Ani was downstairs. However the second her foot hit the hardwood floor, and made a creaking sound, Ani was litterally in her face.

She held up the letter in Aeriin's face, who's eyes widened at the seal. "What!? When did that come in!?"

"One minute and 43 seconds ago." Ani answered.

She kept track of everything in the entire world when she was nervous. They still couldn't figure out why it happens, but it does.

"Have you opened it?"

"The seal is still on!" Ani answered in a "DUH" fashion.

"It's addressed to you!" Aeriin answered.

Ani lowered it so she could look at the side with the seal on it before looking back up at Aeriin. "I haven't done anything wrong right? I've obeyed the treaty to the letter, and I haven't killed any humans!"

"Then its not a bad letter!" Aeriin told her.

"For the first time I wish it was my stupid mother!" Ani answered as she pulled the envelope open and pulled the letter out.

"Read it out loud."

"'Dear Anikke Stargazer: I hope I didn't surprise you with this letter-' She totally meant to do this!" Ani whined.

"Stop bitching and read the letter!"

"'-But I thought It'd be better than showing up in person, especially when I didn't know your hunter's schedule. I thought you should know that your mother wants you to go back to Exodious, regardless of the treaty, and since she cannot have you just walk out, she needs you to be forced out. I expect her to send people to do that for her, as she would be noticed immediately. If you need any help, feel free to write me your own letter with the enclosed pen.'" As she said that a pen fell from the paper and landed on the floor. Aeriin picked it up and clicked the top before yelping in surprise at the pin in the top.

"'Be warned however, the pen writes in blood, so keep it away from your Hunter lest they hurt themselves.'" Ani cracked a smile at Aeriin who put her finger in her own mouth to stop the bleeding.

"'My Seer has also told me that your mate was born some time ago, so I wish you luck in finding them. Love, Rose Nightshade.'" Ani finished before taking the pen and looking at it. It appeared to be a normal black gel ink pen, however there was a prick on the side of the pen, that appeared after clicking it, as to draw blood from the middle finger.

"That really hurt." Aeriin answered.

Ani rolled her eyes. "Let me see." She offered her hand. Aeriin gave Ani her hand, only to have a bit of blood trickle down the side of her finger. "Well I'll admit, I didn't think the pin prick would be that big."

"At least your sympethetic." Aeriin shrugged.

"Not really." Ani answered as she licked the blood off Aeriin's finger, healing the pin prick.

"That's so gross." Aeriin sighed before heading into the kitchen to wash her hands.

"You taste like apples, what did you eat with Stella?" Ani called as she read through the letter again, in case she missed something.

"Apple pie." Aeriin answered. "There's some for you in a bag I'm putting on the counter. You can take it to your fridge downstairs so I'm not tempted to eat it myself."

"Holy shit!" Ani yelled. "She wrote this letter with her own blood!"

"What? But it's black ink." Aeriin answered as she looked over Ani's shoulder.

"Blood darkens with age." Ani said. "She's the first vampire, so her blood must be black."

"Whatever you say. But I don't think you're going to be able to taste her blood through the paper."

"No but I can smell it, and holy shit is it good." Ani smiled.

"You crave too much." Aeriin rolled her eyes before heading upstairs to do her homework.

"You have no idea..." Ani whispered.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Demon Hunter Від T I A R A

Перевертні

19.4K 601 37
Aurora O'Harrin has been a Hunter of the supernatural since the age of five. Her family specializes in demons, a revenge fueled passion. At some poin...
Pale Від InkRomantic

Фентезі

636 59 15
At fourteen years of age and in the middle of her freshman year of high school, Juniper is about as normal as your average Joe. She gets C's and B's...
385K 13.8K 31
Angel has been on her own for what feels like the majority of her life. Fresh out of foster care, she must try and make her life better than everyon...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...