Chapter 21

Aeriin had to end up doing her best trying to get Ani to focus on her teacher for the rest of the classes they shared. It was difficult when the only thing Ani was able to focus on was her Hunter's toned body.

And how perfect her jeans fit her hips.

And how a little bit of hair was in her face making her look a little frustrated.

SLAM!

Ani jumped at the loud noise, looking up at her professor who was glaring down at her. "School is for learning, not for flirting." He growled, getting Aeriin to face palm.

"I-I wasn't-"

"You haven't broken eye contact with Miss Barresk since you walked in here today. And since there's nothing on her face and drool on the desk I can only imagine what you were thinking about."

"Its none of your business what I'm thinking about!"

"When I don't have to guess what you're thinking, its no longer just your business. Take a walk." He ordered.

Ani growled, obviously trying to repress the animal inside her, begging to slaughter the man who dare talked down to her. Instead she grabbed her bag and stood up. "Don't expect me back."

"You can also go see the principle."

"You can-"

"Ani!" Aeriin interrupted.

Ani looked to Aeriin before leaving the room without another word.

"Aeriin can I talk to you after class?" The professor asked.

"I'm sorry, but the sooner I get to her, keeping her out of trouble the better."

"Well I need to have a word with you about her."

"Okay." Aeriin sighed.

By the time the end of class came Aeriin was not looking forward to explaining the love of her life's sexual frustration to her teacher. But instead the professor just sighed deeply and looked at her over the top of his glasses.

Professor Burk had a receding gray hair line and a sweater vest. He had Kakis and leather shoes. The shirt under his vest was a white dress shirt, the sleeves folded neatly.

"Miss Barresk, I was given word that you an Ani live together. I understand your parents have passesed but its not an excuse to move in with your... Girlfriend." He said girlfriend like it was a disgusting thing.

"I've lived with her my whole life. My parents took her in when-"

"I'm not a fool Aeriin. I know Ani is more than a friend and I must say I do not aproove. Especially if you've lived together like siblings."

"We're not looking for your approval." Aeriin answered. "You don't need to like it, just deal with it."

"I'm not disapproving of your genders. I am disapproving because you're choosing to live with this person who've grown up with, and are now in a relationship with her when your parents just passed away."

"My parents will forgive me." Aeriin answered as she stood up.

"You can't just walk away from me!" The professor said, reaching for her arm.

However they were both surprised when Ani grabbed his wrist and bent it backward, making him fall from his chair and onto his knees. "Ahg!" He wailed in pain.

"If you ever even attempt to put your hand on her again." Ani snarled.

"Ani stop this!" Aeriin called. "We're trying to proove to the hunters that you're not feral!"